Amalfi White vs Scuba Blue

Amalfi White or Scuba Blue

• Amalfi White

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Scuba Blue

Votes: 28 90.3%

• Total voters
Not sure what you are trying to get, but the 1.4 COD in 2015 definitely has twin pipes on one side. Has the chrome tailpipes as standard so should be part numbers for them
I would like price friendly sporty diffuser but since I can't just attach ONLY diffuser I ve been told on ebay from the seller I need bumper and sporty diffuser ..
EDIT : hey guys this looks strange ?!? where is the cutout for the tails ?? :blink:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Original...399623?hash=item23bef234c7:g:4q8AAOSwO5JdAhYD

Attachments

• A3-8V-S1-5D-OE-RB-COMPARE.jpg
    A3-8V-S1-5D-OE-RB-COMPARE.jpg
    236.1 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:
I would like price friendly sporty diffuser but since I can't just attach ONLY diffuser I ve been told on ebay from the seller I need bumper and sporty diffuser ..
EDIT : hey guys this looks strange ?!? where is the cutout for the tails ?? :blink:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Original...399623?hash=item23bef234c7:g:4q8AAOSwO5JdAhYD

It’s from a G-tron! States so in the description. We are going over and over the same thing mate, you need a new bumper and diffuser. Your existing bumper will only take a non standard diffuser. You need to just look for an S-line bumper in your colour and for your car, taking in to account your model, year and also engine! Simple!

It’s from a G-tron! States so in the description. We are going over and over the same thing mate, you need a new bumper and diffuser. Your existing bumper will only take a non standard diffuser. You need to just look for an S-line bumper in your colour and for your car, taking in to account your model, year and also engine! Simple!
I know seller said .. I realised as well could be electric
yeah another seller told me I will need whole back end .. Not gonna do it yet .. need save up money ..

Reactions: Ormesome