How many dealers pay 1st year tax now?

Kenny_GTI

Reaction score
Due to pick up my S3 in July all going well and my build date stays the same. Whenever me or the Mrs have bought a new car ( always been VW till now ) they have always bought the first year road tax.

How many people on here have had the first year tax paid for by their dealer now with the new tax prices....?

It's included in the OTR price mate...you've already paid for it ;)

Reactions: Kenny_GTI
Excellent! I wasn't sure if I was going to need to pay the 1st year when I went to pick the car up.

Cheers DrEskimo

Reactions: DrEskimo
As stated all new cars come with first year in the rate

Different if buying used though

Due to pick up my S3 in July all going well and my build date stays the same. Whenever me or the Mrs have bought a new car ( always been VW till now ) they have always bought the first year road tax.

How many people on here have had the first year tax paid for by their dealer now with the new tax prices....?

When did you order?

I ordered in Feb and collected at the weekend, I have the S3 saloon which is 151 g/km and so £500 for first year.
When I ordered they included £240 under RFL/VED on the invoice which was the first year tax at the old rate plus £50 reg fee. When I collected I had to pay the difference in tax which was £315.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk