Anyone see Celebrity BB last night

Caesium

My BM is fixed!
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Now I don't normally watch this Codshit but last night was quality, That Johnny nobrot dipshit cockpiece-tourette was a right tool.

They actually have someone on there who IS a celebrity and that person is THE FACE! Yes its Dirk Benedict, or also known as Starbuck!

Man that bloke is SO cool. He's one of my childhood heros. The A-Team, the absolute epitomy of coolness.

Love BB it's quality.

Loads of people reckon they don't watch it but everyone secretly loves it, you know who you are!!!!

Some top eye candy in there as well this year.:thumbsup:

Think the really scrapped the bottom of the barrel for guests. I was under the impression Tara Ried was going in? (Prob got hammerd and missed the car tot he show).

I herd the family next door is meant to be Jade Goody and her mum and that.

Its supposed to be celebrity think the only true celeb is the bollywood actress and shes FIT!!!!!:hubbahubba:

part from that its *****!!

Biglockie said:
Its supposed to be celebrity think the only true celeb is the bollywood actress and shes FIT!!!!!:hubbahubba:

part from that its *****!!

She does look fine, must agree with on that one buddy!

Stunning......

shilpa6.jpg

Dont care what anyone says about big bro but this is the only reason i will be watching it

shilpa_shetty_02_150.jpg

I'll only be watching it for H, now count me in where do i begin 5 6 7 8, my boots boots a baby are driving me a crazy, mix that one loafy

Onlyme said:
I'll only be watching it for H, now count me in where do i begin 5 6 7 8, my boots boots a baby are driving me a crazy, mix that one loafy

FPMSL!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

I also reckon that the pretend punk rocker Oasis Front man loon went to public school and his mammy and daddy are loaded

smitch said:
Loads of people reckon they don't watch it but everyone secretly loves it, you know who you are!!!!

I think you're sadly misguided there mate

Onlyme said:
I also reckon that the pretend punk rocker Oasis Front man loon went to public school and his mammy and daddy are loaded

Aye he's one of those boys at school you could never get tired kicking the **** out of LOL.

He knows Leo Sayer too how rock and rol is that LOL.:thrashi:

Donny Tourette is a complete f*cking length, he thinks he's Sid Vicious or something.

The funniest thing was when he was being interviewed just before he went int the house and he mobile rang and it was his mum.:haha:

Rock and roll!!!

W*nker............

smitch said:
Donny Tourette is a complete f*cking length, he thinks he's Sid Vicious or something.

The funniest thing was when he was being interviewed just before he went int the house and he mobile rang and it was his mum.:haha:

Rock and roll!!!

W*nker............

LOL:thrashi:

He's from some no mark band called The Towers of London apparently.

He should be locked in the tower of london and stoned to death in my opinion.

That towers of london i've seen advertised on Bravo? I thought that was some sort of comedy spoof!

I'm liking the idea of stoning

And i didn't mean.......:drag:

it actually looks like more of a day out at southend beach, someone obviously bought some sharp sand to the stoning....

Life of Brian style...............

brian016.jpg

...sorry for the bumpage..

Shilpa's getting pure abuse on this show WTF's that all about!? :ohmy:

embryo's???

That's why Shilpa's getting abuse - because they're a little bit dim! :tocktock:

silver75 said:
...sorry for the bumpage..

Shilpa's getting pure abuse on this show WTF's that all about!? :ohmy:

Jealousy.

That Danielle is a ******* dunce, Jade is a ******* ugly dunce and that Jo looks like she used to be a boy.

smitch said:
Jealousy.

That Danielle is a ******* dunce, Jade is a ******* ugly dunce and that Jo looks like she used to be a boy.

stop it i can't help laughing at what you've said about Jo. totally agree though with what your saying :-0

shilpa doesn't do her self any favours, like last night she was trying to force dirk and cleo into go halfs with her on the shopping list, when they just wanted to buy their bits! she should just back off and let the three ugly sisters be, don't get invloved with trying to make up with them, don't believe it's racist behaviour but it is borderline. I would say however that they are bullies ganging up like that on someone who clearly doesn't know all the western ways. any thoughts?

I agree that they are being bullies to an extent, but they are talking behind her back not at her or infront of heror phisically abusing her. Which goes on in Big Brother every series and nothing gets mentioned about it.
I just dont like the way some people are playing 'the racist card' and saying it is because she is Asian.
Its got nothing to do with it, its just a clash of personalities just they happen to be from different cultures and classes.

I agree with you, IMO the few thousand complaints is a bit over the top but as the guy said the actually racism is probably borderline.

She takes the mick out of their accents as well, is that rascist???

They're just insecure and putting Shilpa down makes them feel better.

Definitely not doing themselves any favours.

I still give that Danielle one though.

she is the minority in the house so what does she expect and the general public expect?

britain has gone to **** imo

jades a fat pig - oh i must be racist

All the magazines were going on about ' Jades great new body ' recently, am i missing something???

Still looks like a big old unit to me.

Maybe i've got high standards but she's at least a ten pinter in my books, even if she is a millionaire.

the plastic surgeon mustnt have dug deep enough when giving her, her lipo

fitness vid my ****!