Hello! New A4 Avant on the way...

v1rotate

Reaction score
Hi All

Quick hello from me. Finally decided to switch my semi destroyed 2009 A3 for something slightly better - mostly cause the arrival of our first has meant 3 doors is highly unpractical! Refuse for there to be nothing in it for me though obviously!

I've gone for an A4 Avant Sport 2.0 TFSI S Tronic. This forum was most helpful when it came to selecting options so thanks to everyone who has posted info on the B9 version of the A4. I went for: B&O sound system, LED Headlights & Dynamic indicators, Privacy glass, Folding Mirrors, Hill hold, extended interior LED's. Thanks to the MY18 changes it seems I also get semi-leather heated seats which is a welcome addition even if it comes at a slight extra price.

Look forward to sharing some pics when she arrives! :grinning:

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3, dubcool.pc, V6_Man and 1 other person
Welcome to Audi-sport.net. Spec looks good. What colour did you go for? Enjoy the forum :)

Went for the Manhattan Grey. Not building till July - does anyone know when the registrations change to 67?

01/03 (17) and 01/09 (67)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi v1rotate
welcome to the forum the registrations change March 1st and Sept 1st

Thanks v much! Debating whether to ask them to delay the delivery until the 67 plate as its gonna be quite close.

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3