Quick Question

A5-MOE

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Could really do with some of your knowledge. I have a Miltek cat-back system at home I'm not sure if it's resonated or not as it was second-hand however I was on the look out for a downpipe with sports cat.

I've seen 1 for sale. Miltek downpipe with sports cat but it's currently on a seat k1. The seller says it fits all k04 and should fit my 2012 s3 8p too. It's 2.75" but my only concern is with the Audi being quattro will this still fit?

Thanks

This is the item number on ebay. 132198266686. If you type that I'm search the post will come up. Couldn't seem to insert direct link. Sorry.

Your help is appreciated plus my s3 is a 3 door is that helps.

Thanks

Here is a link to the Milltek site. Compare the part numbers for the Seat and the S3.

http://millteksport.com/exhaust.products.cfm?variantid=232

I can confirm that APR make different pipes for 2wd and 4wd.

On the Milltek site you will see that all current downpipes for the S3 are 3" not 2.75"

If the catback you have bought has 2 silencer boxes it is resonated, 1 box means non res.

I checked the part number of the cupra Dow pipe and it's MSAU342 And I Checked On The MILTEK Site And There's A Product For "Cast Downpipe with HJS High Flow Sports Cat" and it days it replaces part MSAU342 so I'm assuming it's the same part?? So it will definitely fit?

Also the current cat back I have has part number MSAU425 on the back box and the pipe connecting to it has part number of MSAU289REP I can't find it all on the miltek site but it's definitely come of an A3 2.0tfsi so it should fit??

Again thanks for the help