What.. No Team Teak?

Hoppy89

Reaction score
:whistle2:
Hello all!!

First time Audi owner, long time forum's stalker! Have had the car a while now and although very satisfied with my purchase I'm of course brimming with questions I can't seem to find answers to. Look forward to spending time here.

Cheers,
Chris

Reactions: Sandra and V6_Man
Welcome to the forum buddy and nice car. Believe it is an A4 as I can't see the twin exhaust at the back driver side (might be wrong though). I am sure a lot of people will be happy to help and answer. Just go to the relevant section and ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Hoppy89
Welcome to the forum buddy and nice car. Believe it is an A4 as I can't see the twin exhaust at the back driver side (might be wrong though). I am sure a lot of people will be happy to help and answer. Just go to the relevant section and ...

Thank-you Tashfeen,

It is indeed an a4 TDIe. Unfortunately I assumed all 2.0 diesel's were the same until she was sitting on my drive and I went through the service book more thoroughly doh!. This one only carries 134bhp but it's certainly been enough to give me the Vorsprung bug! :wub:

Reactions: V6_Man
130 ain't bad bud. This forum is more than capable of emptying ones bank account and spending all the hard-earned money in making sure the car performs how you want it to perform. And I am sure you'll soon realise . Having said that, I am sure with little bit of tweaks and remap you could easily hit 170+bhp (or even more, who knows). Just look at the below link, gives you an idea
https://www.diesel-performance.co.uk/

Preparing myself for a wallet bashing :sweatsmile: It's certainly economical! and coming from a Ford Focus the cabin quality and refinement is enough to keep me away from the engine bay for another few thousand miles.

Thanks bud, will take a look.

Reactions: Sandra
Preparing myself for a wallet bashing :sweatsmile: It's certainly economical! and coming from a Ford Focus the cabin quality and refinement is enough to keep me away from the engine bay for another few thousand miles.

Thanks bud, will take a look.
Welcome to Audi-sport.net. Hope you enjoy the forum. I created and applied your Teak banner. :)

Reactions: V6_Man and Hoppy89
Thank-you Sandra! Yay! Not a common colour choice I'm sure but it just stood out on the forecourt! :relaxed:

Reactions: Sandra