Very Quick Question on Exhausts.......?

Graham Smith

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Working on a 2.0 TFSI. Looking at a new Turbo Back Exhaust (already have cold air intake, new injectors and a HPFP...Exhaust and K04 is next.

Question is this - Miltek or Cobra? Both are Stainless, Sports Cat, Turbo back and resonated.

Any preferences?

Cheers,

Hi Graham, if you want the best for your car then neither of those will do. You'll want a BCS Powervalve TBE, speak to @BCS Nige on here or call him on 01744 610244 to discuss all of the options available as there's quite a few but he'll thoroughly explain each of them to you in great detail.

It's the most expensive option sure but you get what you pay for in both quality and service, they're by far the most highly thought of exhaust systems on here and rightfully so (lots of great feedback on facebook too). I'm currently saving up for one of their systems!

Reactions: Sandra, S3Alex and Dobermansteve
Avoid miltek had one on my old S3 and both either split or a weld failed absolute ***** wouldn't buy again

Reactions: aqibi2000 and S.
I've just had a scorpion cat back and it's a work of art. The guy who fitted it is a tuner and he was really impressed with the quality

A bit of BCS artistry....

Really excellent quality,quiet off boost and amazing on boost.

Reactions: S3Dug, KentKid and samuelh_888
@S3Alex - a work or art.

Alex, has this been custom built for the spec of your car or is this the typical version? What's the vertical pipe adjacent to the back box?

Cheers

Reactions: S3Alex
@S3Alex - a work or art.

Alex, has this been custom built for the spec of your car or is this the typical version? What's the vertical pipe adjacent to the back box?

Cheers

Hi there.

Yes...it's a custom build and an example of what they can do if you needed something special.

It's basically a centre only system under boost and 90mm throughout

The vertical pipe is the resonator cavity to cut drone.

Reactions: samuelh_888
Hi Guys,

Working on a 2.0 TFSI. Looking at a new Turbo Back Exhaust (already have cold air intake, new injectors and a HPFP...Exhaust and K04 is next.

Question is this - Miltek or Cobra? Both are Stainless, Sports Cat, Turbo back and resonated.

Any preferences?

Cheers,
If you want the best you need @BCS Nige :)

Reactions: S3Alex
Definitely a BCS powervalve.
I managed to buy a second hand one recently, the sound is immense, I have the sport midbox which has a nice burble on over run and when you open up and the boost kicks in, well its just so satisfying.
Added bonus is you get more torque in the lower rev range due to the build up of gases as in a normally aspirated engine and the moment the boost is escaping all hell breaks loose and it all opens up. Smiles galore.
Its a 3" system all the way through with a 200 cell cat, no one else does a 3"
There is a long weight at the moment as he is overrun with orders, says a lot.