Sat nav mmi

r2113

Reaction score
Angelo required I have a Audi A3 saloon 2014 sline. 2000 diesel. Trying to update my sat nav I have managed to download maps and put on sd card ? When I go to car mmi and update it comes up sd1. Sd2. And USB but none are highlighted ?? Any ideas. All help appreciated

Angelo required I have a Audi A3 saloon 2014 sline. 2000 diesel. Trying to update my sat nav I have managed to download maps and put on sd card ? When I go to car mmi and update it comes up sd1. Sd2. And USB but none are highlighted ?? Any ideas. All help appreciated
Help

Talked to Audi today and they said because the car does not have Audi connect I cannot update maps????i think this is rubbish. When I go to my Audi the map is there and I can download it and put on a sd card but car comes up with no highlight sd1. Sd2. Cd/DVD or USB help needed

I am assuming you don't have Audi Connect. If that assumption is correct you cannot update the mapping data on the SD card version of satnav. You have to buy a new card and I believe get it initialised by Audi (or DJ Alice)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Talked to Audi today and they said because the car does not have Audi connect I cannot update maps????i think this is rubbish. When I go to my Audi the map is there and I can download it and put on a sd card but car comes up with no highlight sd1. Sd2. Cd/DVD or USB help needed

You don't need Audi Connect to update the maps, try using a 32gb SD card and formatting it first (restore device defaults).

Reactions: r2113