Lumbar support - ONLY on Supersport seats?

Evotion

The Greed For Speed
Reaction score
Hi,

We must have Lumbar suport with our purchase, as in Electrically adjustable.

I know they came with the Supersports seats but I am struggling to find an RS3 in the spec I want and if any standard seats had a lumbar OPTION then it might help me find the car spec I want.

I am guessing not but worth an ask.

Cheers

My rs3 sedan has electronic lumbar support with standard sport seats. The standard sport are fully electronic and the super sport ones are manual. Not sure if PFL is different.

I have sat in a few now and have not seen adjustable lumbar in the models with the standard seats (the ones with headrests) whereas the Supersports one-piece seats with integrated headrests have the electric lumbar towards the front of the side of the seat.

I do prefer the Supersport seats anyway but I don't mind the standard seats IF it had lumbar.

I am looking at 2015/2016 RS3 sportbacks.

Oh, guess they changed it in the facelift. Yeah, mine are the headrest ones and have electronic lumbar support.

Electric seats & lumbar are an optional extra on the standard seats I believe, then with SS you get the lumbar but no option of full electric.

Reactions: Evotion
Electric seats & lumbar are an optional extra on the standard seats I believe, then with SS you get the lumbar but no option of full electric.
OK, thanks.
I have decided to just get the SuperSport seats. Look good, felt good and it wasn't exactly hard to move the levers by hand to get in the right position.

Reactions: AudiNutta
OK, thanks.
I have decided to just get the SuperSport seats. Look good, felt good and it wasn't exactly hard to move the levers by hand to get in the right position.

Exactly and think of the positives of a manual seat, much lighter.