brake caliper colour

205man

Reaction score
before i put on my new rs4s i want to paint my brake calipers, as i dont want to see rusty calipers behind nice new wheels

but what colour do you think look best, (should have started a poll but didnt know how to lol)

i was thinking of going red but didnt know if it was to boy racerish, or thought about going black

im also thinking of putting some calipers graphics on after, audi sport logo not the rings

my car is santorini blue

post photos of your cars with painted calipers if possible so i can see what they look like on

cheers guys

alan

The proper Audi sport colour is Black, the latest Rs4 calipers are black, thats if you want to keep the Audi theme, mine are red but i shall be painting them black when the weather improves.

mckay9uk said:
The proper Audi sport colour is Black, the latest Rs4 calipers are black, thats if you want to keep the Audi theme, mine are red but i shall be painting them black when the weather improves.
was thinking of sticking the Audi logo on as well. Check Ebay out.

id thought about matching body colour but dont think i would get brake paint the same colour so ruled that out

welll it looks like black is in the lead

alan

i remember seeing a picture of blue a3 with red callipers, looked nice. but yeah stick with black mate

zine.jpg

oooo001zine.jpg

Black all day long! Anythig else just does not suit the class of car.