Best Winter Tyres?

I had a spare set of 18" wheels for my old B8.5 S4, I bought then as I need to refurb my 19s quite often.
I decided to fit Vredestein Wintrac xtreme S, now although I've never used them in actual snow (don't get much in the midlands) they are a very good tyre and as mentioned above it reduced wear on the summers.
Looking at the offsets, they might look a little lost in the arch on my B9

Think I'll have to go for all season tyres. Can't afford new wheels. Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Keef
My wife and dad both have a set of Continental TS850. The basis for this choice was tyre performed best in wet conditions over the best snow performer - most likely (depending where you live) to be wet driving in winter.

The TS860 won the 2016 Auto Express winter tyre test which had highest score in wet tests.

Reactions: Thundercliffe81
My wife and dad both have a set of Continental TS850. The basis for this choice was tyre performed best in wet conditions over the best snow performer - most likely (depending where you live) to be wet driving in winter.

The TS860 won the 2016 Auto Express winter tyre test which had highest score in wet tests.

Size? 19s for the S4 are hard to find. But might be because it's summer and they're not pushing that tyre set yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk