Facelift S3 Saloon in Floret Silver

White is over and silver is back. Car looks amazing.

Reactions: daytonamart, Jassyo06 and Rob2k68
View attachment 129659
cant really see on this picture but they do give great protection, and look very sleek....coated in carpro PEARL 1:1 here, no glossy tire shine for me!

Can just make out the depth on the rim protection on the top portion of the tyre - that looks quite impressive!

Have Continental SportContact 5 on my SB, be interested if anyone with similar cars/suspension can offer a comparison? I always found Pirelli harsh in my previous cars and settled on Michelin Pilot Sports when buying new.

Found the Continentals I'd had in the past a little lacking, especially in the wet - be interesting to see how these new ones hold up on quite a different car.

Reactions: Rob2k68
Found the Continentals I'd had in the past a little lacking, especially in the wet - be interesting to see how these new ones hold up on quite a different car.

Amazingly the SC5's on my S3 SB had 4mm of tread on front and backs after 20,000 miles so never got the chance to swap them out for a comparison

This pic might give a better view of the rim protection on the Pirelli's, a good 1cm
IMG 1824

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Jassyo06 and MattSedg
Reactions: Audi Bairn and S32B
Like the look of this but have a silly question if you don't mind. Do you have e it plugged in via the 12v or can it just be charged?

Is plugged into the 12v socket in the rear as cable is long enough to reach and is pretty well hidden under the door seals, front seat and rear mat

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Is plugged into the 12v socket in the rear as cable is long enough to reach and is pretty well hidden under the door seals, front seat and rear mat
Great and where do you place the actual camera? Apologies for the many questions.

Amazingly the SC5's on my S3 SB had 4mm of tread on front and backs after 20,000 miles so never got the chance to swap them out for a comparison

This pic might give a better view of the rim protection on the Pirelli's, a good 1cm
View attachment 129673

@Daveotto l got 23,300 out of the fronts and 24,300 out of the rears,changed the rears yesterday,conti's are noisier because of the harder compounded rubber, Pzeros have a softer compound and wont last as long...but look awesome though...

Reactions: MattSedg and Daveotto
New car is looking stunning mate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Daveotto
nice colour choice with the chrome -:friendly wink:

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, Daveotto and Jassyo06
Very nice indeed.....like several other colours it does have the tendency to change its appearance depending on the weather conditions...bright silver/platinum in sunshine....light mercury when overcast...a silky smokey silver at dusk.....and pretty easy to maintain 'to boot'

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and daytonamart
Stunning car & colour :yes:

Floret is so easily overlooked by many people thinking it is just another silver.

Far from it, it is a deep smokey dark mercury silver - and looks its best on dull days :sunglasses:

Absolutely love the colour and very easy to look after and keeps looking clean after rain / dust etc.

Welcome to 'Team Floret' :)

Reactions: Rob2k68, TDI-line, Daveotto and 2 others
just done a 500 mile round trip over the last few days on the A1M/M1 and not a single instance of boy racer/white van man behaviour so had the desired incognito effect, typically in the Sepang on the same trip there would have been 2 or 3 have a go types situations in each direction

Reactions: Rob2k68, Audi Bairn and Jassyo06
just done a 500 mile round trip over the last few days on the A1M/M1 and not a single instance of boy racer/white van man behaviour so had the desired incognito effect, typically in the Sepang on the same trip there would have been 2 or 3 have a go types situations in each direction
See me l can handle that lol, never ever take the bait, then again l rarely experience this...... have a go thing mate, must be just round your English neck of the woods lol

Reactions: Rob2k68, Daveotto, computeratelier and 1 other person
See me l can handle that lol, never ever take the bait, then again l rarely experience this...... have a go thing mate, must be just round your English neck of the woods lol

I do live very close to Essex!!!!!

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Jassyo06

Wait till you get VOODOO - all the avagoracers will be up your ar$e egging you on lol :)

I rarely took the bait but was refreshing not to have cars pop up on my boot or come side by side as you are cruising along

Wait till you get VOODOO - all the avagoracers will be up your ar$e egging you on lol :)

Loved Sepang and how it looked when clean and waxed, but experience says loud colours attract a lot of unwanted attention, if you want to stand out that's fine but I am getting a bit long in the tooth for that these days!!!!