A3 3.2 Quattro rear coil spring help

Stu_1986

Reaction score
Hi guys I have an 05 3.2 Quattro reg KS54AUN and had an mot fail on a broken rear coil spring but I'm having some trouble finding a bit of info on the spring.

Basically ive been told by a few places I need to tell them what the four coloured dots are on my spring to ensure it fits. Some places are saying theirs will fit and others are saying I need the colours first. The one place that showed a pic with the colours they were 1 green and 3 grey so my question is does anyone know for sure if this is correct?

Many thanks

I've got a spare one which was on my 2005 3.2 quattro sportback for 2 moths before I changed for the H&R lower one. You can have it for £30+postage
I'll double check the colour dots when I get home and can compare them to the ones on yours.

I've got a spare one which was on my 2005 3.2 quattro sportback for 2 moths before I changed for the H&R lower one. You can have it for £30+postage
I'll double check the colour dots when I get home and can compare them to the ones on yours.

Should of said,I've got the hatchback not sure if sportback is different.

Literally just bought genuine Audi one off eBay new for 55 delivered that had a part number in listings,rang Audi and gave em number and apparently will fit.

Thanks though and would still be interested to know what colour the dots are on yours

Sportback is the 5 door model

Attachments

• IMG_0768.JPG
    IMG_0768.JPG
    640 KB · Views: 90