Which one?

• Ibis white with folding mirrors and extended interior led lights

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Daytona grey with no options

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters

S32B

Reaction score
Very long story short, two cars coming in Oct, which would you go for....similar price after discount! Fitted options are in the poll.

The only pictures I have seen are these:

A4 Black Edition Daytona Grey
Blk ed in white

My first thoughts were the white as it's easy to look after...anyone had/got Daytona, if so what's it like for scratches/swirls?

Thanks

Very long story short, two cars coming in Oct, which would you go for....similar price after discount! Fitted options are in the poll.

View attachment 130532 View attachment 130533

My first thoughts were the white as it's easy to look after...anyone had/got Daytona, if so what's it like for scratches/swirls?

Thanks

My last A4 was Daytona and wasn't terrible for scratches and swirls to be honest. Nothing like black!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
Personally I went for the Daytona (arrives in 2-3 weeks) purely because my A3 is glacier white and I fancied a change. Almost opted for Mythos black but got lucky with the dealership finding a BE already built in transit to my exact spec (minus the Mythos black of course) so just snapped it up.

Both are easy to look after and both are great colours... tough choice. Think you should go white seeing as I'm assuming your current car is black (profile pic) lighten things up a bit

Thanks
I had an a3 in Daytona and it was hard to find any scratches/swirls even though it was valeted by the dealership. Compare that with my a4's matador which is looking fairly marked already. But it is the sparkle and pop of the Dayton a that sets it above any...

i currently got daytona paint on the Q5 and like it because it don't show scratches or swirls. I had it detailed professionally recently and they commented on the paint etc. That why i gone for daytona again on the A4.

I have had an Ibis White S3 and an A4 Avant in Daytona and would recommend the Daytona every time. As mentioned the flake in the Daytona really gives off a sparkle in bright sunlight. I would have gone for Daytona on the S4 but decided on an exclusive S4 colour in the end (Navarra)

The first picture looks more like the BE only Quantum Grey.

Also echo the above comments, and Daytona is a stunning colour and doesn't show up marks and swirls like other paints do. Although I do think the new A4 really suits white, and Glacier would be a great choice!