New Audi owner from Leigh, Greater manchester!

ThatGuyCraig

Reaction score
Hi all, just joined the forum today.... previously a member of ford owners club forum - as I used to have a 59 plate Ford Focus 1.6 TDCi - before that had a 53 plate 1.4 Seat Ibiza, and before that had a 52 plate 1.0 Vauxhall Corsa!

The new car is a 13 plate A4 2.0 TDI.... first Audi, first really nice car to be fair (the focus wasn't too bad) first time having a 2L .... first time I've ever driven an Audi actually! Love it....

From Leigh, Greater Manchester, 30, 1 kid, getting married next year (why I'm doing it to myself, I do not know! :wink: ) Own a semi-detached with a garage since Jan this year (the last house I owned had no garage or drive so nightmare to do any work to my car(s) ) and spent a bit of time adding, modding, painting the old cars and parts.... so now i have the room to do the work, have a nice car and I don't think need to do anything to this one!!

And yea.... that's probably enough information you don't care about!... so, hello!

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2017-07-08 at 13.32.16.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2017-07-08 at 13.32.16.jpeg
    371.3 KB · Views: 100
  • WhatsApp Image 2017-07-08 at 17.51.58.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2017-07-08 at 17.51.58.jpeg
    439.9 KB · Views: 97
Reactions: V6_Man
Hi Craig, welcome to Audi-sport.net. Pics are nice . Sounds like you got a lot going on in your life. I'm sure you will enjoy the forum, we all nice and friendly. You going to aitp in September.

thanks Sandra :)

nothing i cant handle! ;) haha its all good.

not sure what aitp is? could you elaborate please?

Craig