Returning Audi A3 PCP (Self Termination) - Service History?

thestore

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have an Audi A3 on a PCP which I'm handing back via voluntary termination after 34/36 months (have an A5 on lease which has arrived slightly earlier than expected).

The car is in good condition and I have had any nicks to the paintwork resolved (bar a couple of stone chips). I will also be putting the original wheels on the car. My main concern is my service history. I had the first service done my Audi which I have now just realised was recorded in the digital service history.

The second service I had done by a local (reputable) garage. This isn't logged on the online service history and I don't seem to have any paperwork. I'm sure that I could go back to the garage and get a paper print out of the service history but I'm not sure if this be logged online. Am I likely to get stung for this in fees?

Thanks

I am in the exact same position. I'm terminating my PCP early due to negative equity and I waiting British Car Auctions to come and inspect my Golf prior to collection.

When I set the ball rolling to hand the car back they sent me this link to the industry standard fair wear and tear guide.

https://issuu.com/bfwsn67/docs/fwt_volkswagen_financial_services_2?e=2001091/12356657

Page 7 lays the rules about maintenance. Reading through it I'd be tempted to play it safe and get copy documentation from the garage that did the work. You don't want to give them any excuse to charge you.

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Get your paperwork from the garage!

You will need to prove the car was/has been maintained By a reputable garage using Audi genuine parts!