valve train kit?

Reaction score
I recently bought Supertech exhaust valves and Supertech inlet valves. Now i thought i would just need to get the gold cat cam springs that badger 5 sells but i have now seen the Supertech valve train kit with the springs, fasteners and seats. I was wondering do i need to go to that extent or would the cat cam springs be ok and just reuse my other fastners and stuff. Im only looking to get the hybrid turbo package badger 5 sells if that makes a difference.

You need single groove valves for the supertech spring and retainer kit... If you have triple groove valves then use golds and oe retainers...

Cat golds are more than enough for a hybrid... Main advantage of supertech is for higher revving applications such as bigger turbo stuff

<tuffty/>

Thank you both for the information. Good help. Will i need to get new fastners or can i reuse the ones that are already on? Bill do you know when you will be getting in the calico coated shells in? I have put my email in for notification of when they come in but i think that was a couple of weeks ago.