What engine for the build

ryanstewart_1991

Reaction score
Hello guys I've got a 2007 s3 which I assume has the bhz fitted im wanting to get another spare engine to make a big turbo build I've seen bhz and cdl engine codes what's best to go for or are the basically the same it's so hard to pick up a bhz I'm not bothered if its damage due to fitting uprated parts would a cdl fit the preface lift s3s thanks

Hello guys I've got a 2007 s3 which I assume has the bhz fitted im wanting to get another spare engine to make a big turbo build I've seen bhz and cdl engine codes what's best to go for or are the basically the same it's so hard to pick up a bhz I'm not bothered if its damage due to fitting uprated parts would a cdl fit the preface lift s3s thanks

Off hand I couldn't tell you,but I still think the best route is to speak to your chosen tuner,and find out which they are most happy with,or have the best experience with,assuming there are any significant differences.

I also think,from personal experience,that it's essential to find people who are used to building engines to these sort of levels,and know exactly what they're doing.....over the years I've seen a number of really badly built engines,and luckily never had one myself.