My subtle changes

leonwilliams

Reaction score
Calipers green.heko defectors. Front rear flaps..cruise control .all lights changed to leds.new head unit with reverse camera ..
IMG 20170830 153747 535
IMG 20170830 153924 404
IMG 20170830 153855 650
20170811 121045
20170811 140704
20170811 140704

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Nice work i like the green calipers, you looking to do anyting else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice subtle changes i like :) quick question, How have you got the wind deflectors to stay on the rear windows? Mine just keep sliding down the window and falling off I've asked about it on here and I'm not the only one having the issue someone where i work has the same issue to, it's something to do with the shape of the sportback rear window, just wondering if yours have stayed on n how?

How have you got the wind deflectors to stay on the rear windows? Mine just keep sliding down the window and falling off I've asked about it on here and I'm not the only one having the issue someone where i work has the same issue to, it's something to do with the shape of the sportback rear window, just wondering if yours have stayed on n how?

I have/had the same issue - I've already lost a set from the back and one of the front deflectors was hanging out after driving to Manchester last week.

I originally resorted to keeping the rear windows up but that's impractical so I purchased a pack of 10 clips from eBay and fitted them all round - so far so good.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/302320599278

To the OP, like the deflectors and calipers but have never been a fan of mud flaps..

I have/had the same issue - I've already lost a set from the back and one of the front deflectors was hanging out after driving to Manchester last week.

I originally resorted to keeping the rear windows up but that's impractical so I purchased a pack of 10 clips from eBay and fitted them all round - so far so good.

To the OP, like the deflectors and calipers but have never been a fan of mud flaps..
I've got some clips that come with the deflectors but I struggle getting them to fit in the window channel.

Make sure the barb is on the rubber side, get a wide flat-head screwdriver and ram it up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nathen
Very nice subtle changes i like :) quick question, How have you got the wind deflectors to stay on the rear windows? Mine just keep sliding down the window and falling off I've asked about it on here and I'm not the only one having the issue someone where i work has the same issue to, it's something to do with the shape of the sportback rear window, just wondering if yours have stayed on n how?