C7 Rear Lights upgrade coding help required

Dan TheMan Welburn

Reaction score
Hi all technically not a a6 but ive just done a rear light retrofit on a 2011 A7/C7 i fitted lights from 2015 car along with a kufatec adapter harness purchased from tuning fanatics in germany. Ive already contacted kufatec who were really unhelpful.

Basically on initial installation the outer leds worked dynamically, until i plugged in the coding dongle from kufatec now i have no dynamic function on the indicators. dont get me wrong all the lights work fine. just no sweeping.

If anyone has a a6/a7 c7 with dynamic rear lights and you have access to vcds can you post your long code from module 46?

Thanks

Dan

Did you not do a controller map beforehand to refer back too?

I didn't no, schoolboy error i know, basically when i was doing the wiring, the light was fading outside and i misread the inner plugs and wired them backwards, so the outers were working dynamically but there was no power to inners, so initially thought this would of been down to the coding, which is why i put the kufatec coding dongle in. I then realised the wiring error, and corrected it got everything working but the sweeping indicators.