Advice needed flywheel/gearbox noise

amazak

It's my birthday
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have an issue with my 2012 A4 2.0 TFSI quattro. It is making a horrible noise related to the clutch. I have researched this online and it suggests the clutch/flywheel fault as the noise if less audible when the clutch is pushed in? When driving it is really loud.

I have uploaded two youtube video's, any help/advice is greatly appreciated. Also looking for a good garage to diagnose further and repair the problem in North London. Last local garage I used was scary!! Thanks

not much of a problem, worn out DMF... replace and you're good to go. not really a problem, as the clutch is a wear and tear item. I suggest you replace slave cylinder + throw-out bearing at the same time (along with clutch kit... obvious, but just to make sure).

not much of a problem, worn out DMF... replace and you're good to go. not really a problem, as the clutch is a wear and tear item. I suggest you replace slave cylinder + throw-out bearing at the same time (along with clutch kit... obvious, but just to make sure).

Thank you sir!