What Alloys

bradie, looks good there. I have just also ordered some 19" RS6's for my Audi A4 cab. Can I ask, is the car parked on a level surface as your car has a much bigger gap between the tyre and arch on the back rather than the front ? Is it like this on a normal road surface. ? The reason I ask is , I was worried that when I fit mine without a 35mm lowering kit it would look too high.

picture6813yb0.jpg

Pav-g i have to say your motor looks mint, i notice you have an s line grill badge on there, where can i get one for mine or is it just the standard sline badge, do you have partnumber? Any help would be great.:jump:

ebay is the place for s-line badges mate. I got mine from a seller called Xenoas who I have only ever heard good things about on this site, a few other guys have used them.

pav-g said:
I dont need a second invitation to put some pics of my car up - the following were taken after the second coat of wax a week after the detail.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

How much did the car detailing cost to get done?

The cost of a detail varies depending on the level of correction required and the detailer you go to. Price are usually upwards of £150. I went to Steve from the-detailer.com (probably one of the best in the country) so he doesnt come cheap.

Re S-line badges as Sinny said just keep on checking ebay, I got mine from an independent seller for around a tenner. Make sure the grille badge comes with the two pin/clips as mine didnt so I had the hassle of going to the dealers for them - theyre around 75p each

Mine from Xenoas did come with all clips included. I bought a set and got the 2 for the flanks as well.

I would take Sinny 71 advice - you cant go far wrong...

There's always tons on eBay - make sure you get a genuine one though as there are some replica versions on there too.

I've seen the copies starting to turn up, usually easy to spot though as they are more shiney. Just try the sellers recommended by other users on here and you shouldn't go far wrong.