Pics Thread

Me.

IMG_1832.jpg

Me bitch.

IMG_2383.jpg

Me boys :)

IMG_2346.jpg

Rocko said:
Shooting the recent 2007 Ralph Lauren catalogue.

Im in the pink.

Pic046.jpg

What the F*&$ is that on the green guy's wrist?? a black Gerbil?

rodenal said:
Tell u what tho - every polish guy we employ(not many) works twice as hard as any1 else in our company

Yep we got one too. Good guy, had 2 degrees and is more switched on that alot of brits. better than packistani Paxi drivers! Can't drive for Shoot, if you don't believe me come to b'ham

A4Andy said:
Who is who? Don't pretend you're not curious.

[URL="http://www.andyhenderson.com/images/stories/easygallery/resized/13/1170536479_200701310035_00049.jpg"][/URL]

Me. Very, very, very drunk at my mate Ray's in Austria.

Andy, I'm relatively new to this site, and I just happened upon this thread (will consider putting a picture up at some stage ;) ), and there's a bloke who lives in Glasgow's West End...what car do you drive mate?

I've seen a couple of decent Audis round my way (I live just off Woodlands Rd), wondering if I've seen yours about...

greggers

Me with my Bentley Arnage T (500bhp). Perks of the job.

Actually she was only mine for 2 days.........

I miss her badly...............Such effortless POWER!!.........

doeboy said:
Yep we got one too. Good guy, had 2 degrees and is more switched on that alot of brits. better than packistani Paxi drivers! Can't drive for Shoot, if you don't believe me come to b'ham

Beg your pardon?

As nice as Katy is, you'd have thought some of you guys had never seen a woman before.
icon_confused.gif

What is it about S3 woman drivers being hot?! Katy & Jen to name but 2, now there would be an interesting mud-wrestling match if there ever was one!! How about it girls?!!!

LottieA3 said:
Well I would have said yes to the wrestling match, but seeing as I dont drive an S3, I drive an A3 so I dont fall into the category as being "Hot", as you put it...:3sadwalk: :3sadwalk: :3sadwalk:

Whoops, no offence intended! Fear not though, even though your not driving an S3 i'd still butter your muffin!!!

Hope im forgiven?!:friends:

Nickynibbles said:
Fear not though, even though your not driving an S3 i'd still butter your muffin!!!

HAHAHAHAHA

jesus, i havnt laughed that hard in a while!

Lottie; I think what dear Nicky is trying to say is that he finds you rather attractive, he just said it in his own 'special' way :)

LottieA3 said:
Hehe, thought I'd make him crumble. :lmfao: Talk about digging yourself a hole haha :hubbahubba:

And just so you can get your own back & call me ugly this is me & my pet piece of goose grass out for a walk!!

Janes161.jpg

LottieA3 said:
Would you like vanilla or chocolate?

Then would you like sprinkles or just plain icing?

And you have a choice of coloured cases, green, pink, purple, yellow, brown, black, white, orange, light green and blue?

WOW! you are making me hungry! :yum:

You run a chinese, stop complaining, go eat some of your food!

feel for me, im building a tunnel here, all i have to eat is sandstone :(

yea, i know exactly how you feel.

I worked in a burger van all summer once, by the end of it the idea of cheese burger and chips was revolting....

when you cook 1500 portions of chips in a day your outlook soon changes!

I want a full english :( we normally go for a full english every friday at 10:30 instead of lunch, but everyone is away today, and its jsut me!

im not going to sit in teh canteen on my own with a bunch of hairy ***** builders.

LottieA3 said:
Nah I wouldnt sink that low, you look fine dude.:respekt:

Why thank you!:icon_thumright:

prawn said:
im building a tunnel here, all i have to eat is sandstone :(

Sandstone, unlucky mate, if I recall the Rockbiter in The Neverending Story did say that limestone was tasty, perhaps your should try & find some?!!