A night of frustration... part 2!

M88RCC

Reaction score
So after getting over the annoyance of not having a long enough driver to get the headlights off I ordered extra long ones to accommodate!

First thread here - http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/a-night-of-frustration.341506/

Today stripped the front bumper off again and took the lights off to find out that I have been sent D2S bulbs instead of D1S so I couldn't fit them.

I also tried to fit the EM Tuning DRL LEDs and after everyone recommending them and saying they were great they were both faulty! when DRL was switched to "1" in the car they worked but threw up and CANBUS error saying bulb was out and then it just got worse, when sidelights were switched on they flickered like crazy and more flickering when the main beam was on as well.

I have emailed @t8ups asking him if its possible to have 2 faulty LEDs which I think seems highly unlikely but will wait to see what he says.

Another day of stripping the bumper off to do nothing but tie it all back up, and it was ******* down too!

Audi ownership has been a complete ball ache so far

Cheers

But apart from that, it's all going quite well :congratulatory::chuncky::crying: