Brandon's Black Edition Salooon

Brandon Williams

Reaction score
It's finally collection day!

I've got the day off so i can get used to the car and have a good play.
Ordered July 1st // Pick Up September 12th

Spec:
A4 1.4t Black Edtion S Tronic
19" Rotors
Mythos Black
Rotor Grey Nappa Leather
Rebadge rear
Extended inteiror lighting pack.

I will post some pictures later today; a very exciting day ahead!!

Reactions: AlnSaz, NeilHD, Sandra and 2 others
It's finally collection day!

I've got the day off so i can get used to the car and have a good play.
Ordered July 1st // Pick Up September 12th

Spec:
A4 1.4t Black Edtion S Tronic
19" Rotors
Mythos Black
Rotor Grey Nappa Leather
Rebadge rear
Extended inteiror lighting pack.

I will post some pictures later today; a very exciting day ahead!!
Niiiice...enjoy buddy

Reactions: Brandon Williams
Looking forward to the pictures Brandon, especially the interior as I ordered grey Nappa too.........without actually seeing it.

Excited for you. You have to stay out late to appreciate the extended light package!!

Looking forward to the pics later Brandon. Hope you managed some sleep last night as today is going to be a long fun exciting day in the new car. Enjoy. :)

Eagerly awaiting the pics. Hope you're having fun with it. Also details on how you're liking the 1.4. Congrats.

From what I've felt so far it's very punchy and responsive. I am very impressed as I didn't get to test drive one so was apprehensive like yourself; put your foot down, blink, and your at 70+ so I've got to be careful as my previous car was a low powered diesel haha.

Reactions: A4AvantBlackEdition
From what I've felt so far it's very punchy and responsive. I am very impressed as I didn't get to test drive one so was apprehensive like yourself; put your foot down, blink, and your at 70+ so I've got to be careful as my previous car was a low powered diesel haha.
I'm getting a manual and although I did test it I was taking it steady so not sure what it was really capable of. I've only heard good things about it though.

@Brandon Williams your BE looks amazing! It's hard to see the Rotor Grey interior, but it looks beautiful. Gets more pics uploaded and some showing the seats. Enjoy!

Oh crap mate, sorry to hear that!

Could be worse, at least all other tyres are new and you don't need to get a new matching pair!

35 miles into ownership and a big rusty screw through the side wall, feel like crying!!
Oh Brandon, that's horrible thing to happen. But hey that's motoring for you. Hope you get sorted soon.

35 miles into ownership and a big rusty screw through the side wall, feel like crying!!

Sorry to hear and needs an unlike button, but sadly is a hazard we all face... It could be much worse though pic below from North Yorkshire earlier today.

443A871800000578 4878554 image m 108 1505301376650

Looks good, just followed you on IG. My account is @scrub.lxrd

67 plate look like he just drove out from dealership.
Bet'ya he's going to call Audi to sort it out for him within the warranty. Lol

Feel sorry for him and you @Brandon Williams.
I would've cried also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't read the story but I bet that was the elderly drivers fault.

Kind of a big assumption to make especially without reading the story really, my intention was to highlight that as rough as a nail in the sidewall is after 35miles, here's another A4 driver with much worse to deal with.

Hey steady on, it looks flooded so perhaps seek info on it first https://twitter.com/northnews?lang=en anyone can get caught out by flash floods..

Kind of a big assumption to make especially without reading the story really, my intention was to highlight that as rough as a nail in the sidewall is after 35miles, here's another A4 driver with much worse to deal with.

Well yeah, but it was a fair assumption after reading the story.

"The couple had tried to negotiate the road when their car became stuck"

Which is a polite journalistic way of saying they tried to drive through flood waters and underestimated how deep it was.

Well yeah, but it was a fair assumption after reading the story.

"The couple had tried to negotiate the road when their car became stuck"

Which is a polite journalistic way of saying they tried to drive through flood waters and underestimated how deep it was.

I wouldn't believe a single word from any Daily Mail "journalists" to be honest :grinning: while from the photo it might look like he's an elderly gent who carried on driving into ever deeper water, we don't really know the full story.

Anyway that aside, I was merely trying to illustrate that here's another new A4 owner with bigger issues to deal with.

Back on topic with the OP @Brandon Williams hopefully he's got his tyre issue sorted and is back to enjoying his new A4, we're all still awaiting some pics in the thread too :eyes:

Last edited:
Anyway that aside, I was merely trying to illustrate that here's another new A4 owner with bigger issues to deal with.

Oh yeah. I fully understood that pal. Absolutely. In the grand scheme of things a nail in the tyre isn't a big issue.

I still feel bad for him though. He has about as much luck as I do with the sounds of it.

My piano black interior will be covered in swirl marks when my wife decides to wipe it with a crusty tissue and the alloys won't last a week. I dream to think what the rear interior will look like when my two little monsters have been in there for a week.

Reactions: NickGun
Oh yeah. I fully understood that pal. Absolutely. In the grand scheme of things a nail in the tyre isn't a big issue.

I still feel bad for him though. He has about as much luck as I do with the sounds of it.

My piano black interior will be covered in swirl marks when my wife decides to wipe it with a crusty tissue and the alloys won't last a week. I dream to think what the rear interior will look like when my two little monsters have been in there for a week.

Feel your pain in the missus kerbing the alloys and the kids trashing the rear seats department...

I discovered a mouldy, half eaten, turning green sandwich that my daughter had deposited in the back door bin the other week - oh the joys.

Feel your pain in the missus kerbing the alloys and the kids trashing the rear seats department...

I discovered a mouldy, half eaten, turning green sandwich that my daughter had deposited in the back door bin the other week - oh the joys.
Well I've already given the wife the run down. Stay away from potholes, curbs, and no food or drink for the kids in the back.

Not sure how long it will last as every new car I've had has started with good intentions...but soon fizzles out.

That's w/ Audi direct I pleaded obviously that it's brand new not even 24 hours old and they discounted the tyre and knocked the labour off. So could have been worse.

Reactions: AlnSaz