RS3 Delivery Time?

Daniel Knight

Reaction score
Hi,

I ordered an RS3 in mid August and I am being told by Audi they cannot confirm a build week for the car and I should expect January/February for delivery.

I wouldn't be as bothered if I didn't keep seeing new RS3's being delivered in the UK! My guess is some people are buying showroom demo cars.. :/

4 to 5 months as per normal, in the UK same but there a few dozen in stock throughout the UK Dealers networks

Reactions: Audi Bairn
There are quite a few facelifts on auto trader at the moment, haven't looked too much into spec etc but assume they are carrying a premium, they are there though if want it quickly.

There are quite a few facelifts on auto trader at the moment, haven't looked too much into spec etc but assume they are carrying a premium, they are there though if want it quickly.

I looked yesterday, around £60k!

Hi,

I ordered an RS3 in mid August and I am being told by Audi they cannot confirm a build week for the car and I should expect January/February for delivery.

I wouldn't be as bothered if I didn't keep seeing new RS3's being delivered in the UK! My guess is some people are buying showroom demo cars.. :/

I ordered mid July, due for delivery end of this month / first week of October. Build started 1st week of September.

They're demonstrators mate

They're demonstrators mate
Ah ok, was just being nosey more than anything. RS3 doesn't stack up for me unfortunately, drive too many miles and it would be too much of a stretch.

Reactions: Jassyo06
Ah ok, was just being nosey more than anything. RS3 doesn't stack up for me unfortunately, drive too many miles and it would be too much of a stretch.

Yeah l get where your coming from with the mileage, l spoke to a salesman last week and there's quite a few in there system, l had got a quote from him for the RS3 with a certain amount of discount for a March 18 delivery but on checking the system there was as l said a few available, if l had taken one of them by the end of September the discount would have increased

Yeah l get where your coming from with the mileage, l spoke to a salesman last week and there's quite a few in there system, l had got a quote from him for the RS3 with a certain amount of discount for a March 18 delivery but on checking the system there was as l said a few available, if l had taken one of them by the end of September the discount would have increased
Are you sticking with your S3 now, far off delivery?

Reactions: Jassyo06
Same situation with my RS3 order - looking at March, No order number yet. I am fine with this as I need to save and I have a new S3 anyway, But I can totally imagine if I didn’t I’d be ****** off!

Ordered mid august... at status "20 " already... I should have it mid October maybe earlier fingers crossed

Ordered my RS3 yesterday - told it is going to be an 18 plate.......