Facelift RS MATS

T

Tristan2

i got my dealer to give me a quote £340 + vat
Would be great if somebody could sort out a group buy as I’m sure there would be plenty of interest

What dealer did you get quote from?

Rubber, fabric? What kind of mats...

I've been looking at weathertech ones fo bthe upcoming months

Rubber, fabric? What kind of mats...

I've been looking at weathertech ones fo bthe upcoming months

If I can get 4 people interested I can get a deal on the mats below for you for £303.00 posted from an audi dealer

Rs mats

Reactions: Kelza, THQuattro, Evotion and 1 other person
£300 for some mats...ouch!

Reactions: Sandra
I was looking into this myself today, can get some from America for about half the price but obviously no good here as the front mats are designed for LHD.

I couldn’t face paying that, no chance. If they lasted fair enough, but you can still guarantee an indent in the mat where your heel goes on the accelerator.

I’m not 100% decided on those mats personally. I’ve seen some photos of them looking pretty grubby.

Nice but not £300 nice !!

Reactions: AudiNutta
I asked my dealer for a price last week but he hasn't come back to me yet so thanks for this. £400 for mats is ridiculous £300 not much better. I'd have paid £200 though. Might see if my dealer can give me one free seeing as I'm paying £57k less discount for my rs3

Then again I'm not sure the rs3 mats look premium enough for me. I didn't spec the rs design pack as it looked tacky especially the red vent surrounds. Shane they didn't do the same vents as the tt

Reactions: Behind The Bins, Callum66 and AudiNutta
Then again I'm not sure the rs3 mats look premium enough for me. I didn't spec the rs design pack as it looked tacky especially the red vent surrounds. Shane they didn't do the same vents as the tt
I think the standard gloss black air vent surrounds are far classier.

Reactions: Behind The Bins and AudiNutta
I've got the RS design pack in mine & it is worth it. Would like a second set BUT not at that price!!!. Anybody found any decent after market ones?.

Reactions: AudiNutta
Nothing wrong with asking a civil question?. Search does not always find the answer & some of us have other things to do rather than trawl through page after page to find an answer.

I tend to agree. At the end of the day, if you are sitting in an RS3 with RS3 logos on the gear shift, dash, sills (illuminated no less) and on the car I can't really see the need for more branding in the footwell, Maybe a rear window sticker is the answer for anyone who still doesn't get it.

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    55.9 KB · Views: 257
Reactions: 45bvtc and dunes7
Thanks for that, as per post above are you wanting and waiting for 4 sets to be ordered before you order?

As I’ve now ordered the RS Design pack,I’m now out of this group buy

Hi Guys and Gals,

I would need 3+ sets ideally to be able to get them down to that price.

If anyone is interested in these please feel free to email me and i can see if we can do a price.

Thanks

Reactions: Johnoz and Sandra
i picked these up when i got the car last week... someone had ordered them and then cancelled so they were sitting in the parts dept. I ended up paying 190 - bargain. front & rear.

Reactions: RS3 S.
I selected the trim colour and mat quality. The logo was with the mats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I selected the trim colour and mat quality. The logo was with the mats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really like those mats but having trouble finding them. I can find them on the website but it doesn't say anything about the logo and the cost is £29 for super velour so something tells me they may not have the logo. What did you mean "The logo was with the mats" ?

Reactions: FBF01
I'd give them a call. When I bought them the mats were clearly shown with the logo. Although now that I think of it, it was their eBay shop I got them from.

They seem to have a new even thicker pile option available too.

The embroidery in the first link looks like a Turkish souvenir shop's toil - utter crap!

Reactions: Ed_rx7
just spoke to them....... logo no longer avaiable... Audi banned them from using it!!!

You're kidding me!!. Geesh I was using my current ones through winter thinking I'll get another set for summer. Gonna have to wash them now and keep them.

Autostyle £60
Upload your own logo and they’ll make it big if you ask.
12515139b04c1a9c0631a6570c317a62.jpg

2beafee209055645120bd34d332275db.jpg

Reactions: RS3 S.
nope... audi wanna corner the market