Audi Sport Number Plate Holder?

S32B

Reaction score
I'm sure someone on here fixed one to their car in the past few weeks!?! I did a search but can't find the post...it's late so any ideas who it was???

TY :)

I'm sure someone on here fixed one to their car in the past few weeks!?! I did a search but can't find the post...it's late so any ideas who it was???

TY :)

They are good and easy to fit. If however you are referring to an Audi-Sport Net item rather than the OEM Audi one then hopefully one will be available soon!

Reactions: S32B
I got one fitted for £10.83 @ Milton Keynes Audi.

Reactions: S32B
Cheers guys, after having a bit of a mare taking my private plate off (sticky pads) I'm thinking about using these!

I was about to ask if they are for the rear only, but then I saw Spinstorms pic in the link ;)

I assume the rear holder has holes to match up to the pre drilled/factory holes?

£10 from Audi is a good price, thought that they would be more!

Cheers guys, after having a bit of a mare taking my private plate off (sticky pads) I'm thinking about using these!

I was about to ask if they are for the rear only, but then I saw Spinstorms pic in the link ;)

I assume the rear holder has holes to match up to the pre drilled/factory holes?

£10 from Audi is a good price, thought that they would be more!

Yes a multitude of holes for mounting on different Audi models.

4EDC15BE EDAD 4183 A1E4 3CECB51F4389

Got mine from Ingolstad at the Audi center at 10 euros a piece.... will take a photo and share them later on...