Suspension advice needed

A4 quattro

Reaction score
Hope someone could please advise me on the following,
I've just installed 20" 9J ET35 alloys on to a stock S Line vehicle, With S Line lowered suspension.
I want to know about how much lower i can go to avoid arch/tyre fouling, i am atuck between choose H&R 40mm or Eibach 30mm, but id really like to go as low ws i can to eliminate wheel arch gap.
Any help/advice is greatly appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hope someone could please advise me on the following,
I've just installed 20" 9J ET35 alloys on to a stock S Line vehicle, With S Line lowered suspension.
I want to know about how much lower i can go to avoid arch/tyre fouling, i am atuck between choose H&R 40mm or Eibach 30mm, but id really like to go as low ws i can to eliminate wheel arch gap.
Any help/advice is greatly appreciated.

Photos attached would help.
98772fbbb48c71e7694539aeaf3ab4f6.jpg
2a62839d7da6306d363ee89df896ed2d.jpg

I'm in the same boat mate I'm stuck on 30mm drop or 40 mm drop I've heard eibach do both. I have asked similar question in the past about ride height on here with no answers I think the a6 are mainly owned by older more refined people lol.

Hi mate, yes no responses, so took the plunge an opted for coilovers, as I would probably need my shocks doing soon in any case.... I now have the option to fine tune the ride height. Seems the C6 has a big tuning following in the US. Check a site called Audizine, loads of different alloys, offsets, sizes, suspension systems.