Audi A4 B9 grille replacement?

Ike

Original bad-man
Reaction score
Greetings all,

Can anyone point me to or give instructions for replacing the front grille (with minimal fuss!) on a B9 saloon?

Unfortunately, some time ago someting flew-up and poked a hole in my current grille and it’s coming-up to lease return time. My local stealer wanted £600 to replace :eek: I’ve sourced a new (OEM) grille but the stealer wants £190 to fit. Seems like a lot of money to swap a bit of plastic...

If interested my car is a black 1.4T Sport saloon. Probably not going to replace with another, not sure what the new car will be yet. Will miss the dash in the A4 though!

Thanks!

This is for installing an intercooler but the bumper removal is at the beginning. Doesn't look to be anything too difficult to be honest, probably an hour of careful work to get it off the first time.

http://manuals.goapr.com/Engine_Hardware/Intercoolers/TL100089-B9_A4_Intercooler.pdf

Wow, awesome fast response, many thanks!! What a cool forum :) Makes me think I should have joined earlier, but didn’t see the point for my pov-spec lease... used to faster cars ;)

Reactions: Daggerit
Wow, awesome fast response, many thanks!! What a cool forum :) Makes me think I should have joined earlier, but didn’t see the point for my pov-spec lease... used to faster cars ;)

No worries, I hope that it helps you out and saves you some money. :)

I'd say it's always worth joining a decent forum, even if it's just to look at pictures of other pretty cars that people with lots more money than you have bought/modified. :tearsofjoy: I like a browse in the RS sections on occasion... Lol.