Bassets POLE

Sounds good mate.
I havent really been able to arrange much for the other thread, (and plus got a bit of work to do to my A3 now?:keule:)
When you thinking mate?

Where is Bassets pole? Heard of it but not sure where it actually is!

should be good for me.

lets make a list of attendees shall we:

1. markyp2002
2. Ring Leader

my sister and niece are over from ireland this weekend so i wont be able to make it, but do have a beer for me guys :beerchug:

tony :thumbsup:

I can do it if I get back in one piece from the trackday I'm on,I have been paintballing by there

nothing else has been arranged, would be good to get somthing sorted though

:beerchug:

Hi there

As a new member of the Audi Scene (2 days ago) I would definately be up for a Bassetts Pole meet. I'm only 15 mins away. keep me posted!!!

2002 S3 265bhp

"We don't do these things to escape life, but to stop life escaping us":salute:

maybe we should do it next week.....or the next......or the next zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Can someone pick a day, and arrange a time then please, cos if I do it, i'll probably drop out in the end... so come one, pick a day and time!

Sorry, can`t make it :lmfao: , there is a VW/Audi show on at the Elsecar heritage centre just north of sheffield. Sunday the 8th of April. Go there instead and have the meeting the week after!:thumbsup:

Seriously i think that in the future, if we want good turn outs to the Midlands Meets we need to arange dates that are at least 3 weeks in advance as i think most people have already made plans for the Bank Holiday Weekend

Sorry, forgot about Easter! A bit short notice I suppose

Just a thought but how about Curborough Sprint course at Fradley for a Sunday meet venue. it's only 10 minutes North of Bassetts Pole along the A38. A good place to look at each others cars and watch the action on the track. I'm there most Sundays.

Check out www.curborough.co.uk :salute:

StaffsS3 said:
Sorry, forgot about Easter! A bit short notice I suppose

Just a thought but how about Curborough Sprint course at Fradley for a Sunday meet venue. it's only 10 minutes North of Bassetts Pole along the A38. A good place to look at each others cars and watch the action on the track. I'm there most Sundays.

Check out www.curborough.co.uk :salute:

Sounds like a plan :icon_thumright: id be up for this.

It's basically a Sprint course and the home venue of Shenstone Motor Club. Loads of different marques race here, everything from Aston Martins to Rovers. There's even an introduction to sprinting day (this year June 3rd) where you can have a couple of laps yourself if you fancy. Had a go in my wifes MX5 last year.....much fun!!! Check out the website :s3addict:

Saturday the 14th of April, Club Audi are having a track day there. It starts at 12oClock. How about having the meet then?:thumbsup:

Audimad said:
Saturday the 14th of April, Club Audi are having a track day there. It starts at 12oClock. How about having the meet then?:thumbsup:

dont think im doing anything on the 14th so id be up for this

Saturday is a working day for me, but I might be able to make it for a few hours if 12 noon is the meeting time... who else fancies going?

I'm on the **** with a few chums that day sorrry no go