Any B8 owners interested..

P44ABF

Reaction score
Just about to upgrade to a BBK for my S4 so will have the S4 braking system up for sale soon, fronts will need discs and pads, rear’s arnt that bad. All calipers are fine.

If anyone is interested let me know

Out of curiosity what BBK are you going to?

Cheers,

Chilly

Q7/S5 2017+. 6pot

Reactions: hatepylons
what size disks can you go upto and whats its costing you

Would you be willing to split front & rear? If so, What size are the rears?

I've already got an S5 set-up on the front of my A4, trying to decide if it's worth upgrading the rears?

Cheers.

what size disks can you go upto and whats its costing you

Not sure on the max size but i’ll be going for the 370mm discs, and got them pretty cheap 1k

Would you be willing to split front & rear? If so, What size are the rears?

I've already got an S5 set-up on the front of my A4, trying to decide if it's worth upgrading the rears?

Cheers.

Yeah i could split i suppose, £200 plus postage for the rear calipers discs and pads. (Welcome to collect)
not sure how longs left on the discs and pads tho, i just know i needed the front doing havent checked the back to be honest

Yeah i could split i suppose, £200 plus postage for the rear calipers discs and pads. (Welcome to collect)
not sure how longs left on the discs and pads tho, i just know i needed the front doing havent checked the back to be honest

I leave it, would have been handy if you could have given an estimate on the life of the rears, I would have no idea if I will need to buy new discs & pads....

How much for the front calipers if you are splitting them?

I leave it, would have been handy if you could have given an estimate on the life of the rears, I would have no idea if I will need to buy new discs & pads....
I’ll have a look tomorrow and let you know mate