MMI

maestro8384

Reaction score
Hi, new to both the forum and Audi! I have my first Audi on order and went for an A3 sportback S line with comfort pack and privacy glass, in cosmos blue without the tech pack advanced/VC.
I was a little confused regarding the different MMIs. I've read there is mmi radio plus, mmi navigation plus and then MMI touch with the tech pack with slightly bigger screen?
Does anyone know what you get as standard with the MMI on S line trim without the tech pack?
Thanks again

Not certain about the FL options. But as standard I'm pretty sure the radio still includes DAB.
And standard now comes with SD nav (didn't when I bought mine).
And yes, screen is smaller.
Doesn't the brochure detail what's what? It certainly used to.

If you have a facelift (late 2016 onwards car) then you have the MMI version 2, of which all versions of this have the 7" hi rez screen. If you are UK based then the basic unit will have SD Card based navigation and Audi Smartphone interface as standard, as well as USB and an AUX input. If you have the "high" unit then you will have hard drive based navigation + the rest + wifi.

Pre-facelift MMI's are:
  • Low = 5.8" screen, SD Nav optional (standard from late 2015), AMI Port.
  • High = 7" screen, HD Nav, Wifi, AMI Port + USB.

If you have a facelift (late 2016 onwards car) then you have the MMI version 2, of which all versions of this have the 7" hi rez screen. If you are UK based then the basic unit will have SD Card based navigation and Audi Smartphone interface as standard, as well as USB and an AUX input. If you have the "high" unit then you will have hard drive based navigation + the rest + wifi.

Pre-facelift MMI's are:
  • Low = 5.8" screen, SD Nav optional (standard from late 2015), AMI Port.
  • High = 7" screen, HD Nav, Wifi, AMI Port + USB.
Ok thought that this was the case but wasn't sure. Thanks a lot for your help.