Facelift It's arrived!!

Tej13

Reaction score
I got the call from the dealer and my new S3 Saloon BE arrived at the prep-centre today!

all set to pick it up on Sat 11th.

This will be the last weekend with the PFL Sportback, so I will take it for one last blast early Sunday morning, before I have to start running the new one in.

Reactions: MattSedg, Audi Bairn, Tom.H and 2 others
Nice! Looking forward to the pics

Up to you of course, plenty of threads about the topic here, but my dealer told me no run in is necessary... Just make sure the oil is warm and you're ready to blast :D

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Tej13
agreed, you don't need to do that much, but I do like to take it a little easy for the first 500 miles to settle everything in...

mostly looking forward to how different the FL sounds and the VC!

Reactions: Audi Bairn and azibux1
agreed, you don't need to do that much, but I do like to take it a little easy for the first 500 miles to settle everything in...

mostly looking forward to how different the FL sounds and the VC!

Face lift has more pronounced down shifting farts....the VC is perfect and most of all a more responsive dsg

Reactions: MattSedg, Audi Bairn, Tej13 and 1 other person
Face lift has more pronounced down shifting farts....the VC is perfect and most of all a more responsive dsg
Here, here!
A year in and I still love the VC. I do have to work harder to get the S3 to make noises though compared to my last car but I understand if you're coming from a PFL it's a different story.

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Tom.H