Facelift Apple Car Play

akeithj

Reaction score
I have an iPhone 5s with the latest version of iOS and don't think the phone is integrating properly with MMi. When the phone is connected by USB some tracks with not play and the system appears to be buffering, also you have to manually select another track or the track will just repeat and it's not possible to have it on shuffle. Txt message alerts come in but the system does not read them out aloud ( not sure whether it's supposed to do this) but my wife's Astra does.

Any ideas please?

You need to have Siri activated on your phone for the system to work properly, Mine wasn't working properly until I turned this on.

Thank you zaka7, however I already have Siri activated, however my phone is "locked" when connected, but this does not seem to make a difference in my wifes car, so assume that would be the same for the RS3?

Thank you zaka7, however I already have Siri activated, however my phone is "locked" when connected, but this does not seem to make a difference in my wifes car, so assume that would be the same for the RS3?

No mate it doesn't I just activated Siri, the 'Allow access when locked' option on my phone is turned off, maybe you have a faulty cable, are you using a genuine Audi / Apple one? We know how apple can be.