TDI DECAT!!!

RSTHRILLER

LOVE 5 BANGERS
Reaction score
I think it's time to bite the bullet on decatting the 140 b7 does any one know any off the shields decat any experiences any benefits any good exhaust shops around keighley bingley Harrogate Bradford Leeds area
Thanksx

Reactions: RS4B5
you could save your penny's and smash the guts out of yours, or i got mine off flea bay i'll try find a link to it later as i aint got time at the mo

Reactions: RS4B5 and RSTHRILLER
I don't know about gutting really want a pipe fitted thanks Tony is your car a 2.0 tdi 1.9 tdi

Also premier tuning told me it's bad for the turbo

He must be wrong then
Telling me he had 10 yrs experience:wtf::wtf:

Build quality on the above is *****, welds look like a child has done them when it finally arrives

Plus it doesn’t quite line up!

Don’t even think about trying to return it

It's no work of art but I know a few 1.9 PD 130's with them on , they're cheap , they work and pass a cat mot visual .

mines fine 100% works, fits and dose what it should, it aint a piece of jewelry to look at but what do you want a cheap pipe to look like

Welds on mine were shocking! And one flange about 15mm out of line...

Return had to go outside uk...

Thanks Toby
I might get that one any problem with yours

Ive had a few quotes pro flow £70 for a pipe
Msl north 150£ downpipe of the shelf
And the eBay one 65£

Also do you think mid boxes are worth it or back box

Decat and back box only , still quiet .

Do the same to a petrol OMG .

Reactions: RSTHRILLER
Do pop corn limiter cause damage
will if you drive round in 1st banging off it like a bellend lol, i hit it every now and then if i'm in a playful mood but it bounce's 2/3 times and i shift, its for show for me serves no purpose at all

Reactions: RSTHRILLER