Post pics of your B7 A4/S4 Avant, the more the merrier.....

222101305bb2bc3a375d42d95c800475.jpg

Long overdue wash today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looking great, love the alloys.:yahoo:

Reactions: Jamsmoo
8EE94469 F6D4 430D A3C9 8F8E82522DC8

First outing of the year after fitting a new wing and upgrading to a Airtech FMIC

Reactions: quattrogone, Greeny233, B7Tourer and 2 others
I think were all in the same boat at this time of year, roads are so mucky, if it's not wet and mud it's salt and grit.
Still ,car wash centers cant complain.
My brother put his A1 through a carwash the other day to get the country muck off his car - less than 10 minutes after driving away, a squadron of seagulls (the Aberdeen version so you know they've been eating cement) dropped a skip load of ordure straight across the bonnet. Not best pleased at all....... :sob:

Okay, now that I must know about because I’m in full sun 80% of the year here, and it’s chilly quick when the sun goes down.
Hi Duchess, The solar roof was a factory option in the UK (its option code is 3FR) - not sure if it was in the States though? You could try contacting Audi (if you have a local dealer) to ask about it.
If it was, you might be able to get one from a scrapped car & retrofit it. I am very happy to have it on the few days in Aberdeen that the sun shines brightly...... :yes:

Last edited:
Not posted in a while, the S4 has been hibernating through the winter, and the road tax has been killing me so I SORN'd it LOL.
Funny story, I allegedly got a parking ticket in Norwich a couple of weeks ago, despite the fact I live in North Wales and I haven't visited Norwich in over 10 years. See if you can spot the difference between the second and third picture?

Attachments

• IMG_3497.jpeg
    IMG_3497.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 96
  • IMG_3533.jpeg
    IMG_3533.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 103
  • IMG_3534.PNG
    IMG_3534.PNG
    3.3 MB · Views: 138
Last edited:
Reactions: boffin486 and tr7
Wowcher, you've been cloned mate.
best get that sorted asap.

Reactions: Greeny233
Road tax is expensive on the big V8 indeedy, but worth it for the most part.

Reactions: Greeny233
Haven't posted for ages,so just a reminder I'm still here.

Attachments

• 20230321_182209.jpg
    20230321_182209.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 114
Reactions: boffin486 and Charlie Farley
31c13749 cdbe 43b5 a0c8 b9688035ab6b

Gave the old wagon and wash and wax today… Scrubs up well for nearly 17 years old.

• Love
Reactions: B7Tourer, quattrogone, boffin486 and 4 others
Cracking example ,where’s the side skirts and rear diffuser from

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cheers bud, it’s a labour of love this thing. The side skirts are part of the Maxtone kit. The rear diffuser is from ECS Tuning.

Reactions: Jamsmoo
View attachment 268222
Gave the old wagon and wash and wax today… Scrubs up well for nearly 17 years old.
The more I look at your car Rob the more the Maxton trims are growing on me, and the rear ecs valance. I think because they have been color matched they kinda blend in more, none of this in-your-face stuff. :icon thumright:

Reactions: Rob Avant
New spouts on the back and a wash…
IMG 2390
IMG 2391
IMG 2389

• Love
Reactions: boffin486, Rob Avant and Charlie Farley
All you need to do now is debadge the tailgate and it will be 200% .:salute:

Reactions: Gmac