I think someone ****** me

nothingness

Reaction score
So I believe I ****** someone off on some forum about 5 years back and they have ****** me somehow on the insurance database that churchill etc use.

IS there anyway I can find out?

I pay £450 a year FC with Aviva for my a3 2.0 tdi, unmodified, and a standard 8p S3 would be £700.

With Directline, Churchill etc who all use the same database, my current car would be £3000 to insure and an S3 would be £9000. A 1998 1.4 Golf Match was £1800 a year to insure. RS3 etc they won't even give me a quote.

I have a clean license, no claims since 2012 (car written off due to flood damage) no points etc, 11 odd years of NCB, been driving for 13 years (one year down due to claim, one year I had no car). I park on my drive, in a medium risk area. I work from home so no commute either.

Is there a way to see what these databases have on you? I read about some form and a charge or something, but I don't have a printer, or a link to the form.

Wondering if CAB can help me here?

No way unless you now someone who works within the insurance workd then they risk losin there job for acess and poss data breach. In gen car insurance company are hikeing most insurance to fill there piggy banks and now they have to pay out more for certian claims so they still need there year on year profits increase. Which means as drivers we get screwed ncb dosent work like it use to anymore either

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk