What do you think ???

Stay away if the 200,000 miles arn't enough to put you off, whats he talking about? "1.8T 1.8 Twin"

110bhp as standard?

I don't think he has a clue!

Ah well that explains it! look at his recent transactions via feedback! He's a muscle gym jockey! we had one of "those" guys at our place a while back he was as thick as too short planks, quite fitting really that the police arested him in the end.

Just what i thought "twin turbo and the bhp figures didnt add up " and only 5 in the world didnt seem quite right either . I might ring him and see what he says !!!

top of the range too...pfff

Talking about a twin turbo in the middle of the listing.

I don't know of any Audi Garages that "chip" cars either.

Yeah I can Imagine how much that "super chip" option would be if it was done at an audi stealer £10k maybe? LOL that guy is an eejit! Just hope some unsuspecting buyer does not bid on it!

he is talking bolloxx !! its a 1.8t sport 150bhp thats it which has done a massive 200,000 miles, twin turbo my *** !!

Just noticed you are doing a honda vfr 750 a good source of info is to be had in the vintage japanese motorcycle club.

email vjmc@yahoo.co.uk.

or tel 01324 410519

JayB5UK

funny how theres no pictures of the interior?

Something doesnt seems quite right as there is now a buy it now offer and to email him at a completely different address to the one listed to his account !!

It's not just Twin Turbo, it's Twin Turbo Injection!
Must have been just a 1.8 originally (110bhp) with some bodgy aftermarket turbo kit added (by Audi of course).
Very interested in the "Air filters & pipering kit throughout cars chassis"
Didn't realise A4's had that many air filters throughout the chassis!

now He's claiming he's been subject to scamming! the guy's a *****!

he answered some questions i sent him.

Q has the car got full audi service history?
A yes the car has service history :huh:

Q any chance of some pics of the engine and interior, esp the seats, dash and rear load area?
A i will post some. (still waiting for these, thought it'd help identify just what makes his motor so special ? :ermm:

Q is it the quattro version? or fwd?
A yes its the fwd quattro :tapedshut:

Q do you take it up the batty in the showers after going to the gym?
A yes thats why i like the lube which i highly reccomend!

OK OK i made that last question up! :sorry:

so lets recap: it's a FWD Quattro 1.8 twin turbo injection? ****** rare them! any one fancy it? go on it's less than a grand! at mo

still waiting for pics...........:whistle2:

Lol, also look in the description box below the pic, would love to know how he's got 215 BHP out of a 2cc engine! Muppet...

this bloke is the kind of dreamer you meet in the pub now and again,mate of a mate,knows so and so,will sort you out with a real bargain etc-totally sad but quite funny with it.