What's your thoughts

Toonsoldier91

It's my birthday
Reaction score
Pic doesn't tell the full story there was another car just behind them a min before I took the photo, plenty room to get out granted, but to me I could easily scrape a car or damage a alloy. Pritty sure drop kurbs are there for a reason, access to 3 drives ways

IMG 0786

Stuff a spud or apple up his exhaust or pour something that really stinks like sour milk down the air intake along under the windscreen !!!!! lol

Reactions: DieselJake, THQuattro and Toonsoldier91
Stuff a spud or apple up his exhaust or pour something that really stinks like sour milk down the air intake along under the windscreen !!!!! lol

I like. I was tempted to go park behind them so they couldn't get out, forcing them to knock on my door and ask me to move it for to say " I though it was ok to park with out any concideration "

Reactions: THQuattro
not really sure hat the problem is to be honest. you could fit a bus through that gap.

not really sure hat the problem is to be honest. you could fit a bus through that gap.

I did say plenty of room to get out granted. But there's a reason the drop kurb is there, why should I risk damaging my alloy on the kurb etc because of inconsiderate people

How far away is the house as he is blocking your drive , What if an Ambulance needed access quickly ? He should not be parked there perhaps a little flat tyre would make him think ! loosen the valve a bit not stick his tyre .
What are the rest of house owners saying about his inconsiderate parking ?Is he in rented , if so complain to landlord .

How far away is the house as he is blocking your drive , What if an Ambulance needed access quickly ? He should not be parked there perhaps a little flat tyre would make him think ! loosen the valve a bit not stick his tyre .
What are the rest of house owners saying about his inconsiderate parking ?Is he in rented , if so complain to landlord .

Not far at all really. drive way is from where I took the photo from. House is mayb 4metres from the edge of the drive to my door.

i haave spoke to him about that night and he apologised. So hopefully things improve.

Reactions: Ghost and voorhees