Help removing brake booster (servo) please!!

Black Pearl

Reaction score
Evening all,

So i have removed everything that needs to be removed but now i am stuck at the brake pedal. i have the special tool needed to remove the ball from the pedal but it will not budge. Has anyone done this job that could point me in the right direction please. I cannot fit adjustable spanners up there i have tried and i can't fit screwdrivers up there either.

Thank you in advance

Ash

@Black Pearl, Hi, I've made a slight addition to your thread title. The forum membership is mostly UK-based and we call it a servo over here.

Hopefully, it'll help you get more answers. :)

They are a real **** to get out. When I done mine I put some grease on the tool to help it a bit. But it was tight. It took a lot of wiggling time tool about but it gave way in the end.

Thank you for that forgot it was servo, it took some pulling but finally got the ball out. Now I can' get the servo out there is no room at all to pull it out. I managed to get the master cylinder off but I can' get the servo out. Any suggestions before I get the butter out?

If I remember rightly there is a panel that bolts on in between the engine and the servo. It runs the from one strut to the other. Take that out and you should be able to wiggle it out.