Check this out - SuperSpray!!

Mikey

Reaction score
Ordered a SuperSpray on Tuesday from John Atkin and it landed on my doorstep Wednesday morning, great fast service. I didnt really plan on using it untill this weekend, but curiousty got the better of me, so I went and had a play last night, after my tea of course. So I put a little Megs NXT shampoo in the Superspray, then topped it up with water. Hooked the Superspray upto the hose pipe, then turned on the tap on the superspray....got a nice strong flow of water. Aimed at the Audi, I then turn on the "shampoo" tap, whhhoooosh out come the lovely suds! REALLY impressed at how soapy the superspray was showering the car with the shampoo. Equally I was impressed with how long the Superspray makes the shampoo last. Once I felt enough shampoo was on the car, I simply turn the shampoo tap on the Superpsray off and turn the water tap on the Superspray to off, let the soap run off the car for a few minutes, then rinse the car off with water.
This is great for using as a pre-wash to get rid of all the grit on your car as its MUCH better at loosening all the dirt rather than just water, this way you will not be inflicting those dreaded swirl marks on your car.

This superspray is a seriously awesome bit of kit, simple yet effective.
Here's a Vid that somones done of it in action (click):

I seriously recomend one of these babys.

Take a peep for yourself: www.superspray.co.uk

And it's always good to practice on a Rover first :)

Aye, foam guns are awesome, wouldn't be without ours now. We have one for the Karcher pressure washer, costs £14 in Halfords, B&Q, etc, and a hoselock one for the normal hose - Gilmour Foamaster. Superb bits of kit, both of them. :)

Always fancied a bash with a foam gun on my car but been put off by the price of some (£40+ :faint:) but that's a bargain!

It is on a pressure washer so naturally more foam, I have owned a Karcher Foam Gun and a Gilmour, but the pressure washer lance I am using now is the best by a good margin. I got it from autobrite direct.