American Drinks & Snacks

link wont open for me in work! can you order moutain dew from the site?? i love that drink!!

Dont suppose you know where to get hold of burtons fish n chips cos they are the daddy and i miss em!

aaaah americansoda is a great site. I've ordered a few boxes of mountain dew and jolt cola before :D good stuff

how much does it cost rich? how long does delivery take?

A4Quattro said:
Dont suppose you know where to get hold of burtons fish n chips cos they are the daddy and i miss em!

Were they the crisps with the packet that looked newspaper???????

ah works now - £17.95 for 24 cans - seems a bit pricey!

you can get 24 cans of irn-rbu for £4.99!!

smitch said:
Were they the crisps with the packet that looked newspaper???????

I think they were white chocolate in the shape of er er :wacko: fish and er er chips, them and chocolate tools were the dogs and unlike mojo's would not remove your fillings

Just come across it Jamie! I've ordered 24 x Mountain Dew, 24 x Vanilla Dr Pepper and 24 x Berry Dr Pepper, all in all £60! Pricey but i'm mad about fizzy drinks, one of my major weaknesses!

When i used to live in canada loved eating life saver mints and big red and cerials captin crunch and furity loops i want to get sum now. i order from this site:
http://www.letseatdirect.com

I got the Dr Pepper cherry and vanilla and coudn't taste the difference between our version unless it was really cold.

Have a word with Justincredible. He was going to sort me out some mountain dew and ship it over. I'd forgotten about it until this post though!

There is a store in the centre MK that sells American groceries, they sell mountain dew in there...

A4Quattro said:

Costco in Watford
Cheap white choc shapped fish and chips!! Yummy

filipharvey said:
Have a word with Justincredible. He was going to sort me out some mountain dew and ship it over. I'd forgotten about it until this post though!

I was wondering what happend to you...

When ever your ready....let me know and we'll get some your way.:icon_thumright:

A3simon said:
Looks like i could make a fortune taking this **** back from Kuwait

Haha yeah, 30 cans in a case for about $7, love the stuff, used to drink it till Id have stomach pains...

Ever try Rani?

Just ordered 72 x Mountain Dew, 24 x Dr Pepper Cherry/Vanilla and 30 x Dr Pepper Berries & Cream and all delivered for just under £70! I'm going to be on some sugar rush!

Man thats some serious sweet tooth action right there! BTW thanks for the flush fitting valves, got them today and have left feedback...