RS4 LOWER GRILLS SO FAR....

AUDI@WRC

hows my driving call 0800-EAT-****
Reaction score
been fabricating some expanded mesh to fit my bumper to match my RS4 grill just finished cutting them out just need to spray them now

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/[IMG]h.../albums/s211/homerduffbeer/DSC00114.jpg[/IMG]
DSC00115.jpg

DSC00114.jpg

will post some pics tomorrow when they are sprayed

Mind and put serveral coats on there. Dont wont to have to strip them off to repaint them all the time.

going to give them loads of coats tonight so hopefully they will be ok

fitted my lower RS4 style grills today what you all think ?

AUDIGRILL.jpg

I do like those grills, was thinking about doing mine a while back.
can you list where you got the mesh and how you fixed to the bumper.
Also any pics of your boot gauge and how its mounted.

Regards,

Richard

Cant really make them out from that pic, but I love the colour of oyur car, any other pics ?

Edit post hijack, you got any bigger pics of your interior norad? it looks nice, is that colour original audi ? Always thought tan would suit mine !

i will post some pics of my car tomorrow in my gallery when i clean it, it looks alot better when the sun is shining it brings out the pearl.

i work in a engineers merchant so i got a 8' x 4' sheet of expanded mesh i could do about another 5-7 grills out of it !!

RICHARD i fitted the grills just with some cable ties i just made sure the grills were a tight fit.

i will post some pics tomorrow of my boost gauge in the gallery, i just got a spare drivers side vent from the scrapy and drilled a 52mm hole with a hole saw and then just carefully cut small sections so the gauge would fit flush.