Fog LED lights

Schnaz

Reaction score
can some1 help me to change yellow looking fog bulb into led ones to match my xenons and day running led lights.
Dont know what type to choose.

Try hids4u.co.uk or there sister company autobulbsdirect.co.uk...enter your reg and they will list both halogen and led bulbs for the specific area/type for your car mate,there products are quality not like on ebay

I bought and fitted these a year ago and had no issues . They are 6000k so match the main headlights in terms of white brightness. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Xenon-Wh...R-711-64211-/131545010384?hash=item1ea0b190d0.

Just pull out the fog light trims using an Allen key in the hole at the edge of the trim.

This video shows you how i removed my trim. The bulb is easy to replace after undoing two or three screws holding the bulb holder in place.

Are they error free m8

These are Halogen bulbs so no errors will apply. . I found them perfect in terms of 'white' brightness and had no issues at all with regard to failure. LED replacements might be a different story which is why I went for these bulbs. A fifteen minute job which is easy and makes the car look so much better when unlocking /locking at night.

Pay@s your money and take your chance with regard to canbus error's unless another member can confirm their error free status.:grimacing::grimacing: