New RS3 owner

dsme

Mythos Black RS3
Reaction score
Website
davidelliott.scot
Hi,

I have been on this website for some time now. Had originally registered shortly after ordering an Audi S3 but I did end up cancelling my order in favour of an E92 M3.

In January 2017 I decided to sell my M3 for a house and then got into a Golf R because of how cheap it was per month and also how cheap it was to run (the one which is currently up for sale and will be traded in on Thursday). Over the Christmas period, I saw how close RS3s were getting to £30k and with my bank offering me stupidly low 4.5% APR on used cars (PCP) it was a no-brainer to get out of the Golf and into the RS3.

I am very excited that today I managed to secure a Mythos Black RS3 and will be collecting it on Saturday.

Optional extras consist of:
Audi Connect (Wifi in car)
Magnetic Ride
Supersport seats
Technology Package
Comfort & Sound Package (Cruise control, Bang & Olufsen, Auto-dim RVM, Interior lighting, Light and rain sensor..)

The above is at least the most important ones or the ones which I care about. Unfortunately, no RS Dual-branch exhaust but have intentions to modify the car anyway so no biggie.

Cannot wait to get it on Saturday!

Dealership
by David Elliott, on Flickr

Last edited:
Reactions: COL3011, NevMan, springer and 6 others
I’ll keep my eyes open for this one about the town.

Reactions: NevMan
Falkirk also too end. White s4 avant now has panther black Rs3 before it. Liking the new Rs3 saloon tho ....

Audi sports exhaust can't be beaten imho, try to get one if you can.

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: NevMan
Audi sports exhaust can't be beaten imho, try to get one if you can.

TX.

As far as I have read, the only difference between the two exhausts is the pipe between the two branches leading from the back box to the tailpipe? Surely this would be easily customised?

Falkirk also too end. White s4 avant now has panther black Rs3 before it. Liking the new Rs3 saloon tho ....

Time to pay a visit to the dealership?

You'd be the first, no one done that yet afaik.

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Going to give it a try.
Speak to Aoon he’s opened them up it’s not just that tiny link pipe. The bullet silencers are different also.

Too early and enjoying the s4 quite a lot for now. I’ll need to talk myself out of a m3 comp pack I think also lol.

Speak to Aoon he’s opened them up it’s not just that tiny link pipe. The bullet silencers are different also.

Too early and enjoying the s4 quite a lot for now. I’ll need to talk myself out of a m3 comp pack I think also lol.

Will do, I'll get in touch with him through one of my mates at DH Automotive.

Nice cars but RWD ****** me off a lot. I looked at M4s over the Christmas period but their GFV was really low.

Here was my M3
IMG_20161002_190223_zpscwv7bjww.jpg

Reactions: ACWKGYTO, Terminator x and Spaceman_RS3
Will do, I'll get in touch with him through one of my mates at DH Automotive.

Nice cars but RWD ****** me off a lot. I looked at M4s over the Christmas period but their GFV was really low.

Here was my M3
IMG_20161002_190223_zpscwv7bjww.jpg
Lovely m3 and silverstone 11 aswell one of my favs

Oh and Aoon is on here cam message him
@Aoon_M

Welcome back and you've managed to get a cracking looking RS3. Look forward to more pics. Enjoy.

Welcome to audi-sport.net. Enjoy the forum

I bought my rs3 from a used car dealer and it was was advertised as having the dynamic pack. It's got the sports exhaust but I'm not sure if it's got the magnetic ride. does any one know if an rs3 has got it, is the magnetic ride something that can be set up in the individual driver mode settings.

Cheers in advance.

I bought my rs3 from a used car dealer and it was was advertised as having the dynamic pack. It's got the sports exhaust but I'm not sure if it's got the magnetic ride. does any one know if an rs3 has got it, is the magnetic ride something that can be set up in the individual driver mode settings.

Cheers in advance.
If it is a PFL then sports exhaust only came as a pack with mag ride in the UK, couldn't get zorst only. Go to individual settings and you should see a setting for suspension.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Spencer589 and NevMan
If it is a PFL then sports exhaust only came as a pack with mag ride in the UK, couldn't get zorst only. Go to individual settings and you should see a setting for suspension.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk
Nah its the FL and it ain't got it but just had the sports exhaust replaced today it had the infamous ticking fault and the car dealer is giving me £500 for false advertisement .