Aux hissing

Tempz

Reaction score
Even without a cable plugged in, there is a hissing/static noise coming from speakers when on aux mode on my Concert radio. The hissing is loudest when volume is around 80%. Any ideas on how to fix?

Thanks.

Even without a cable plugged in, there is a hissing/static noise coming from speakers when on aux mode on my Concert radio. The hissing is loudest when volume is around 80%. Any ideas on how to fix?

Thanks.
Might be worth upgrading your head unit to the symphony

Isn't Symphony the same thing only difference is that it's got a 6 cd changer attached?
Yip thats the 6cd changer one cheap as chips thes days . But check whats behind your head unit cable wise as you might need a new hareness but again simple to pick up from ebay or other suppliers.
The other thing about your Aux is everything coded correctly , and check all wires going into head unit incase a pin is out off its hole . I have really no knowledge off the Concert but just try to elimated centain things , might be worth getting an Autoscan done with Vcd's if you dont have check out the section on site and view map and if you find someone send them a pm and i am sure they would happily do it for a few beer tokens

Last edited: