Missing locking wheel nut key...

Rip

Reaction score
I've just found out that my car never came with the locking wheel nut key. So, how can I ID the exact key that I need?

This the wheel nut:
20180114_102157.jpg

And this is the empty box I found in the boot (I can't be 100% sure this is the actual box that belongs to the lockers on the car):
20180114_102318.jpg

20180114_102309.jpg

Saw this on eBay, reckon that's the one?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Audi-New...524144?hash=item1ed51de170:g:p1MAAOSwv~1aJwal

They all look similar to each other.
They labeled with letter code from A-Z, I think.
There a several available on eBay hut you need to be certain which one you need.

Your best bet is to call/visit Audi dealership with VIN and locking kit box/serials to find out.

I damaged my one in the previous car and took it to stealership for a replacement.
It was easier as this was a replacement, not a guess work from the locking bolt.

Did you bought that kit separately?

Are you the first owner of the car?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No the car is used and came with the nuts already fitted.

As said above, take vin and kit to dealership. They should be able to check both

I went to my local Audi yesterday with a different issue and they weren't very helpful at all.

I went to my local Audi yesterday with a different issue and they weren't very helpful at all.

It depend on the dealer.

I live nearby the largest dealership in Europe and their flagship one and customer service there is poor.
They’ve got their heads up their ... .

Op can call their call centre, if no luck anywhere else