Sub human scum!

Keef

Reaction score
Got back to the car yesterday after work to find the rear passenger window smashed and the front chipped, cracked with some lovely footprints on it! Glass everywhere all over the back seat. Didn't steal it, didn't take anything so just mindless vandalism.
Was parked at the train station, but have been using the car park for the past 4 years and never seen anything like this.

IMG 5323 IMG 5330 IMG 5339 IMG 5332

What the?! It’s people that do **** like this that should just be lined up and shot...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Thundercliffe81 and Keef
Complete and utter ********!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Keef
Feels bad man. Sorry this crappy thing happened to you...

Thanks all
I know in the grand scheme of things it's not that bad and unfortunately these things do happen! It's just so frustrating and it's things like I've got to take time away from work to get it sorted (I'm freelance).
My biggest fear is that the ******* might decide to do it again next week

Reactions: Thundercliffe81
Absolute scum of the earth!!

I worry every time I park my car that some jealous idiot will do something like this.

Reactions: Audib5fan and Thundercliffe81
Did you manage to get some cctv from the station car park. Were any other cars vandalised like this?

This is why l have a dash cam fitted.

Hope you get things sorted quickly.

Absolute gob******! Hope this gets sorted for you and the **** who did it gets his hiding

Ive contacted the police and the train operator for the car park. The car park has limited cctv cover, just the entrance. Typical they won't check any footage until they receive a formal request from the police.

@Keef - Seriousley gutted for you mate :(
What is wrong with people ?
Hope you soon have your S4 back to how it was

Be hard to prosecute even with dash cam footage. Police unlikely to canvas the area and hat out screen shots of the person. This World is just upside down mate. So sorry this happened.

I'm always thinking about this kind of thing wherever I leave my car. Shouldn't have to should we?

Reactions: Keef and ahm
Do Audi's attract undesirable people? I have only recently bought my S5 and registerd on this forum and I am surprised at the number of threads about stolen and vandalised Audi's. I have owned Mercedes cars for quite a few years and am active on a couple of Mercedes forums and the number of threads regarding this is minimal in comparison.

Reactions: Keef and Thundercliffe81
Do Audi's attract undesirable people? I have only recently bought my S5 and registerd on this forum and I am surprised at the number of threads about stolen and vandalised Audi's. I have owned Mercedes cars for quite a few years and am active on a couple of Mercedes forums and the number of threads regarding this is minimal in comparison.

I've noticed this too. Only more recently though. Audi S3 appears to be worst hit. I know they're only material items. But as petrolheads, we do care just that it extra about our cars. Petty envy and just all out scum-like behaviour is mind boggling. People just don't like seeing someone else have something nice. That they've grafted for (unless you're a YouTube blogger).

I'm looking to get an RS next and a current S3 topic on this stuff in the other forum has me looking at wireless cctv and spotlights. As well as a tracker. A lot of responses seems to say nothing really helps once it's been done as the Police are useless (over-stretched?). It's the deterrent that's the best place to invest. That scene in the old Batman film where the car electrocutes the vandals and then posts a couple of grenades out of the rims

Reactions: tickedon, Riko0073 and Keef
Got back to the car yesterday after work to find the rear passenger window smashed and the front chipped, cracked with some lovely footprints on it! Glass everywhere all over the back seat. Didn't steal it, didn't take anything so just mindless vandalism.
Was parked at the train station, but have been using the car park for the past 4 years and never seen anything like this.

View attachment 146268 View attachment 146269 View attachment 146270 View attachment 146271

Gutted for you @Keef and as a freelancer myself I feel and understand your pain - It just doubles the costs.

This is the reason why shops sell condoms. It helps stop reproducing one-night stand jerks like the one who did this to your car. It just ****** me off every time I read / see something like this. Tells you a lot about their upbringing. And since these habits are genetically inherited I am sure he will be from a family full of ****** #rantover!

Reactions: GaryP, Thundercliffe81 and Keef
Oh Keef, so sorry to see this mindless act happening to your poor car, it's not necessary and you've done nothing to deserve it. Just hope it can be restored back to it's former glory....

Reactions: Keef, Riko0073 and Thundercliffe81
Wow, they’ve had a proper go!
Why do people do this sort of thing, so gutted for you, would have hated to come back to that

Sorry to see what some low life bell end has done to your car, if only our cars would turn into **** heaps when we go into car parks to save attracting bell ends.

Reactions: Keef, Riko0073 and Thundercliffe81
Sorry to see what some low life bell end has done to your car, if only our cars would turn into **** heaps when we go into car parks to save attracting bell ends.

I'm going to invent a portable wrap that disguises our cars as a Fiat Panda.

Reactions: ColinM, THQuattro, Keef and 1 other person
Feel you, man. I would get right ****** if something like that happened to me.
I get the accident or collision but this ...?
I think, it may be out of jealousy.
Our Audi’s are way better and better looking than any other brand’s. Lol

This gets my goat..!! Mindless vandalism. Just been reading a post earlier about some poor guy who had his S3 stolen off his drive and another guy who's CCTV captured some punk scoping out his car and property!! What has society come to! I'm now getting nervous about my new car arriving. Might have to park in garage when it's at home, after a mass clear up of kids toys and stuff.

Hope it all gets sorted quick!!

Gutted for you, only one word to describe the person that did this mate.
My dads new X6 was badly keyed.

Gutted for you, only one word to describe the person that did this mate. This was my dads new X6.

I've had the full length of my B8.5 S4 keyed right down to the metal a couple of years back. Just takes away the specialness of it all. Cost a fortune to fix.

Goes beyond anger all of this.

Reactions: BarryG79
Ouch...!! Glad at least you're alright..! Did you manage to take a look at any CCTV footage nearby? Something like this happened to a mate of mine in Edinburgh on his M135i. Tyres were slashed, words carved into pretty much all panels

The train operator will only give footage to the police. Had a rapid response from west mids police!
' Your incident has been reviewed and will now be closed and filed. This is due to there being no lines of enquiry to progress the investigation at this time'
Not even tried to get cctv footage!
Although it has been passed onto transport police. Weather been ok I've got autoglass coming tomorrow morning, just hoping they take care clearing up the glass from the seats

The train operator will only give footage to the police. Had a rapid response from west mids police!
' Your incident has been reviewed and will now be closed and filed. This is due to there being no lines of enquiry to progress the investigation at this time'
Not even tried to get cctv footage!
Although it has been passed onto transport police. Weather been ok I've got autoglass coming tomorrow morning, just hoping they take care clearing up the glass from the seats

You could have all the lines of inquiry in the world mate. They won't bother because hardly ever anything you can prosecute with! This winds me up bro. You going to park elsewhere?

I'm still unsure regarding parking next week
And I've just purchased a months parking pass (although the train company have offered refund)
I've parked there for years so part of me thinks, no the little bar Stewards aren't going to stop me, but on other hand there is a very good chance they'll do it again next week!
So I'm undecided at the mo, don't want to give in but know how mad I'll be if it gets done. Also don't really have any local alternatives so will have to be a rethink of my commute

And I've just purchased a months parking pass (although the train company have offered refund)
I've parked there for years so part of me thinks, no the little bar Stewards aren't going to stop me, but on other hand there is a very good chance they'll do it again next week!
So I'm undecided at the mo, don't want to give in but know how mad I'll be if it gets done. Also don't really have any local alternatives so will have to be a rethink of my commute

If there was a solution to catch them in act then yes. It'd be worth it. But if you come back and that's happened again you're gonna flip your lid! Pick your battles.

Gutted for you, only one word to describe the person that did this mate.
This was my dads new X6.

He must live in Essex.......I had the same signature on my car a few years ago!

Gutted to see what's been done to the car.

You're going to end up using the same car park, but you'll be holding your breath walking back to the car for the first few weeks. It's almost certainly just a random one-off by some low life that wouldn't even recognise the car again. It'll look as good as new soon enough, albeit that it's a pain for you to have to deal with.

I had similar happen to me a while back... Thankfully my wrap saved the day on that occasion.

Did you wrap it in poo as a deterrent? :p

Reactions: Thundercliffe81 and RaZ A4
As far as cctv goes, if it’s in a public area you have the right for a copy of it under the data protection act, they can charge you for this but only £10. This apples to anyone who has had there image recorded on cctv in any publicly access area. You could walk into a supermarket and request a copy. Now as far a train station car park goes it is covered by bylaws so I may be wrong but I don’t think so.

Well Autoglass have been out this morning - unfortunately the new rear tinted glass was damaged on delivery.
Well I say damaged, it had a few marks on it, but in fairness the guy gave me the option of accepting or rejecting.
So I have the had the front window replaced and currently have a perspex rear until Monday.
Have to say the chap was great and has done a very tidy job - OEM glass as well so happy with that.

Reactions: GaryP and Thundercliffe81
Well Autoglass have been out this morning - unfortunately the new rear tinted glass was damaged on delivery.
Well I say damaged, it had a few marks on it, but in fairness the guy gave me the option of accepting or rejecting.
So I have the had the front window replaced and currently have a perspex rear until Monday.
Have to say the chap was great and has done a very tidy job - OEM glass as well so happy with that.

These are the things that can be fixed which is great. Not 'too' expensive either. I'm just interested in your next steps towards parking and security. I'm not sure what I'd do.

What complete tossers, really sorry you had this happen Keef. It's not just the damage it's the reminder that idiots who don't even know you feel they can interfere with your life...

Mmm, did they guarantee that the body shell won't distort. As I understand it both the front and rear screens are part of the structure..
http://www.windscreenworldbrisbane....s-the-safety-information-you-need-to-know.php

Maybe I am misinterpreting rear tinted window...
Yeah, just looked at the original post, apologies.

Reactions: Daggerit and Keef