B7 s-line Avant lowering

Yes agreed, but with the H&R 45mm springs the B8's on my avant sit spot on now front to back ,s-line dampers with the H&R springs the front were a bit higher.
Maybe just individual installs vary a bit.

After reading this thread I think I’m gonna go with the H&R 45mm springs. They give the car a good stance and I think I’d still be able to get off my drive with no problems

A lot of doom and gloom online about going too low, but got my SE some s line suspension and eibach sport kit, it looks visually a little low but still is fine where I live, on a farm in west wales!

the lower you go on the B7 the more the front camber is out and it can become an issue, not a problem on the rears as they are adjustable.
fronts can be fitted with aftermarket adjustable arms but at a cost....

@Joeyenz Ha ha. That gives me hope, there's loads of speed bumps where I live as I'm near a primary school. I'd like to keep as close to OEM feel while going a bit lower and levelling the ride out. I'm still on stock springs and dampers and it looks awful!

Maybe changing my setup shortly for something better as I've been offered some new kit that maybe to good to refuse, not deffo yet as I need to check out if they will actually be any better, the B8's with H&R45mm is a very hard act to follow.

@Joeyenz Ha ha. That gives me hope, there's loads of speed bumps where I live as I'm near a primary school. I'd like to keep as close to OEM feel while going a bit lower and levelling the ride out. I'm still on stock springs and dampers and it looks awful!

Ride height doesn't really cause any problems here, the occasional scrape on one tiny humpback bridge on a backroad but much more forgiving than i was anticipating!

Maybe changing my setup shortly for something better as I've been offered some new kit that maybe to good to refuse, not deffo yet as I need to check out if they will actually be any better, the B8's with H&R45mm is a very hard act to follow.

You're quattro and 2.0t, if you end up looking for a buyer for the old setup at any point...

A lot of doom and gloom online about going too low, but got my SE some s line suspension and eibach sport kit, it looks visually a little low but still is fine where I live, on a farm in west wales!
Any pics?

So after a rear spring going bang on me i have finally got it lowered after nearly 2 years, settled for H&R -35mm springs and B5 spring perches, sits exactly how i wanted it to, and the ride doesn't feel any different to standard, very happy with my choice, pic below but not sure it shows it the best as ground isn't very level

Reactions: ANDY2.0 and tr7